~CHAPTER 22~

"I hate getting flashbacks
From the things that I don't
Want to remember"
-Unknown
__________________________
Song name: driver's license
Artist (s): Olivia Rodrigo
_______________________________
WARNING: HAS A TINY BIT OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. PLEASE DON'T READ IF TRIGGERED/ UNCOMFORTABLE!!!

People can ask how can a person you fear and traumatised you can appear even if they are miles away

Well, the answer is pretty simple and sweet—more like sour. Nightmares, are more commonly known as flashbacks. They appear over and over again making the person really wonder if they are free or not.

In Ariana's case, it is not different at all. If not, the person in her dreams traumatised her more than she hoped.

She does something worse than nightmares can ever do. Sleepwalking. She imagines things that seem so real yet are not. She can't understand realities at the moment in time.

***

"Ariana I know you can run but I love a good chase," Jake said.  9-year-old Ariana shivered in fear, hiding on the balcony of the mansion.

Once again, he had given Ariana false hope again which caused her to end up in the balcony. After 30 seconds, Jake finally found out.

She continued shivering more as she saw his face.

On the other hand, Sebastian had a bad feeling about leaving Ariana in her room so he went to go check on her. What he saw made him shout:

"ARIANA!!" This defiantly alerted Zoe and the boys as they dashed to their sister/daughter's room.

There stood Ariana, just a few inches away from the window. She looked pale and as if not awake.

Meanwhile, Ariana was battling her inner demons.