Sink Your Teeth Into Forever

Your POV

It was 12:30am and you were on your way home from this little cafe you work at every day after school. You had to go through an alleyway to get home and you new that it wasn't the best thing to do at night alone. You turned into the alleyway when something grabbed you forcefully and pined you up against the break wall.

Andy's POV

I was out hunting when I saw this gorgeous girl turn into the alleyway I was lurking in. I grabbed her forcefully hearing her heart beat so fast it could burst and pinned her against the break wall.
I carried her to my cabin in the woods and placed her down onto my black duvet covers.

Your POV

I woke up to a foreign sight it wasn't my room. I don't evan remember anything after the turning into the alleyway. I looked to my left and notice this figure sitting in a black wooden chair. I took a look around when it hit me im in a what looks like a cabin in the middle of the woods. That man in the chair I remember him he pushed against the walk and b-bit me what is he. A deep raspy voice answers my question like I seed it out loud. "Im a vampire". After he seed those three words i felt all the pain in my neck strike and my head started pounding in agonizing pain that caused me to screech in pain. The man rushed over and handed me pills and a glass of water. after taking the pain killers and drinking all of the water I spoke.
"Why are you helping me now".  "Well my dear you are my mate". 

After a few seconds of silence Andy got up and took you home he kissed you goodbye.  You told your parents you crashed at a friends house.

Everyday after work Andy would come and get you and You spent time together.