L̤̈ä̤z̤̈ÿ̤ D̤̈ä̤ÿ̤

(Requested by: JustinSlayedMyLife )
(The Song is: Remebering Sunday By All Time Low)

***

"Melisa....Give. Me. The. Remote. Please, Babe"

Andy whined at your refuse to give him the television remote therefore your favourite show, (Your favourite show) was about to be on in a moment. But of course your boyfriend being the child he is wanted to watch his show, batman, which was on in just a few moments.
You sighed at his non stop actions to get the television remote away from your grasp.
You finally gave up, doing nothing but keeping the television remote tightly to your left side away from Andy who sat on your right practically snuggled into your side.
Know he was half dangling over your lap reaching for the remote that will soon tell the future of weather you were going to enjoy your show or the possibly fate of Andy watching batman.
In just a few moments it turned into Andy trying to grab the remote to Andy and You having a full on war for what you each wanted.
Your legs were tangled in his well you were know laying on your side holding the remote firmly to your chest not allowing Andy to poses it in his grasp.
Andy was trying to pry your fingers from around the remote but you were winning the fight.
You tilted your head down and bit his finger hard causing him to Yelp from the sudden pain that had surged threw his slim
thumb.

"Ouch. Melisa what was that for?"

Andy asked pouting out his plump pink bottom lip, his silver lip ring tight to his lip.
You giggled at the sight and pecked his pouting bottom lip.

"Here il kiss it better"

You said in a childish voice. Kissing his thumb he replied by smiling, his lips went from a smile to a smirk as we tried to catch you off guard to grasp the television remote but failed as you placed it behind your back.
Andy was know chest against yours and one arm under under your side that was laid on the couch, his other arm draped over your other side to try and retrieve the black remote of television fate.
Andy grasped the remote but you where not letting him win that easily.
You threw the remote across the living room, causing it to land onto a black fluffy blanket on the floor. After it registered that the remote was no longer in my grasp, Andy leaped from his position on the couch. Before I could even move single muscle Andy had grasped his large pale hand around the black tv remote, with a large ear to ear smile on his face that could most definitely cause any awfully, dreadfully, horrible day to be turned into the most amazing day ever just by looking at his gorgeously mesmerizing smile, it caused me to forget my show and smile so wide my face was starting to hurt.

"Batman Time!!!!"

Andy's breath taking smile caused me to be just as excited to watch his silly batman movies. But with Andy everything just seemed right. He was my puzzle piece that fit to my side and kept me together, so I wouldn't be just some lonely puzzle pice in a garden of many that got lost under the couch alone, I had Andy.
I smiled and yelled.

"Let's watch some batman!!!"

As loud as possible with real enthusiasm about sharing something that my amazing boyfriend loves so deeply from his childhood. Because without Andy I would feel like a missing puzzle peace, and without me he would be the same. Thinking about how we complete each other I snuggled into Andy's warm side and kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around his waist.
Andy's deep baby blue eyes starred into my dazzling green eyes while a lovely smile placed itself on his perfectly sculpted face.

"I love you Melisa, your so beautiful"

I smiled and kissed his nose sweetly and snuggled deeper into his side.

"I love you more"

We both exchanged lovingly glances and turned are attention back to batman which was just beginning. We snuggled into each other the rest of the show as I enjoyed with pure amusement listing to my boyfriend quote the words that Bruce Wayne said all throwout the show.
I'm falling deeper and deeper for him each day.

( I'm deeply sorry that this took so long and I hope you can forgive me. Life got busy and I lost my inspiration. But I knew I couldn't possibly make you wait anymore longer. I hope you enjoyed thank you for waiting. And for requesting I enjoyed writing this imagine for you. Thank you)