Normal Day

Walking down the street in your heels, you enjoy the sound of the heel clanking against the paved ground.

In between your plump lips, that you had painted a brown colour, you inhaled the thick morning air that kissed your exposed skin with a warmth.

Hair hanging loosely against your shoulders as it swayed all around you with the wind that passing cars caused to become far more obnoxious.

Swiftly swinging around the corner your fingers grip the railing attached to the staircase that lead to the underground subway.

Your grey skirt swinging against your waist slightly as the wind that was caused by the flying train that flew down the tracks at a speed that caused any ones eyes to hurt and head to become dizzy if they stared to long.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit).

Your fingers grasp the trap of your black tank top to move it back onto your shoulder where the other one lay on the opposite shoulder.

Walking faster you picked up speed the further your legs carried you through the subway station.

Reaching the proper platform you took a seat on one of few brown wooden benches and waited until the subway strain would stop and pick up the various people that stood, sat, and even swayed as they waited.

Most people seemed to be plugged into a device that had them listening to music or texting, and if not that then talking loudly on their device trying to hear whom ever they seemed to be sharing conversation with.

Sighing you just listened to the sounds that the world had to offer since you left in a rush from the lack of time in the morning because of missing your early alarm to lack of sleep.

You had rushed to put yourself together before getting to work and in that time of preparing yourself to look presentable you had left your earbuds in your nightstand to your dismay.

You guessed it was nice to just unplug and listen to the sounds of the screeching strains as they flew down the tracks and stopped to pick up large amounts of the cities population.

The facial expressions and body language of the people in the subway station was  interesting and entertaining enough itself that with lack of sound it seemed less amusing with earbuds shoved into your ear holes, playing pointless and meaningful messages.

After sitting on the one of few brown wooden benches you stood and moved to commence the boarding of the now stopped subway strain that stilled with an ear piercing screech.

Stepping onto the subway train you saw the many people  move around and seat themselves amongst the many open seats that where unoccupied by the many people that already filled the subway chairs and floors.

Deciding to just stand and hold the railing would be fine due to the lack of seating and empty seats.

You found that the seats where far to close to strangers.
So you saved yourself the hassle of most likely seating your self in a seat situation where you would be sitting near the window of the subway, and your stop would be before the person next to you, so you'd have the need to disturb them just to exit the seat, before departing the subway train all together.

Riding the subway train was a very bumpy ride that often caused you to sway and lose balance slightly at time to time.

But unsuspectingly the strain halted brutally which caused most people standing to tumble almost completely over and other fell completely.

People seated in the seats that lined the subway trains jerked in their seats startled and frightened.

And of course you, today of all days, had to fall into the persons lap that was seated in front of you.

Apologetically you stammered around with your words as you constantly kept on mumbling the word 'sorry' as you kept losing balance trying to get up and give this poor human space.

Your feet where finally planted firmly on the floor of the subway train in front of the man you had recently fallen onto.

Smile sweetly you saw his sparkling blue eyes stare at you and lock their gaze with your own.

You both studied each other's features. You saw how his cute button nose had a silver hoop hanging from its left nostril.

His raven black hair styled with a buzz cut on the sides that faded themselves into longer hair on the top.

His right arm was covered in a sleeve of tattoos. His neck held tattoos on each side along with the tattoos you could see on his hands.

Your eyes worked their way back up to his lips that seemed to be a rosy red that where awfully full and plump.

You smiled once your gaze had caught his again after exploring not only his features but his lanky slim figure that was glad in simple, tight, black, skinny jeans, and a muscle tee of a band named 'KISS'.

Smiling brightly once you settled for staring into his eyes he cleared his throat before deciding to stop the awful tension.

"The names Andy".

You smiled wider if that was physically possible.

"Y/n. Nice to meet you Andy".

The way his name rolled off your tongue was fit to be apart of your daily spoken words.

Your smile was so big you swear you looked just like the Cheshire Cat from Alive in Wonderland.

"It's nice to meet you Y/n".

You felt fishes swimming in your belly as they flipped and swam it caused your stomach to churn.

The way his groggy deep voice pronounced every letter of your name had you melting. 

"It's nice to meet you too Andy. I'm just sorry it had to be over me falling into your lap due this the sudden train halt".

You felt content at the thought of saying his name again but mostly at the recent situation that had occurred.

Chuckling deeply Andy beamed at you before offering you to engage in a brief conversation.

At the end of the strain ride you had found yourself a new friend and an exchange of numbers had been had along with a lot of information on one another.

Note that today was the blossoming of a beautiful relationship between Y/n Y/l/n and Andrew Dennis Biersack.

(Comment! If you enjoyed a longer chapter because if you Vote! Il be sure too make better, more long and more enjoyable content for you to read.
Don't forget to Share! With friends and others if you enjoyed!)~BvbFanEmma