Bus Ride

You felt your eyes let go as the warm, salty, tears streamed down your cheeks.

Your best friend was no longer your best friend after she had decided to neglect your feelings and steel your boyfriend.

It seemed to be her plan all along which sucked and you where only crying since you felt stressed from other things more important in your life so they all just kept bottling up until you started to ball silently.

Some random boy decides that today he would love to seat himself beside you in your seat.

His fingers hook under your chin after you had stolen a few glances his way.

You pull away from his eyes after a few minutes to just allow a few more tears to seep through your eyes.

In the background all to be heard was the loud hollering of students conversing in conversation.

But that didn't seem to faze the boy with the any blue eyes that stared at you intently.

His thumb caressed the skin of your chin but his pointer and middle finger still rested under the bottom of your chin firmly.

You felt something in your stomach tighten at the thought of his touch.

His lips parted slightly as his eyes before you dropped your gaze to your rainbow, coloured, converse.

You slowly moved your eyes up to look over what you where wearing.

A pair of black skinny jeans with large rips around the knees.

A Plaid yellow and black flannel and lastly your bag that separate the space between you and this boy.

Once you finally decided to look at him you noticed his all black converse that covered his feet

His tight as skin skinny jeans that had no rips just very tight.

His shirt was a random band shirt along with the black sweater he wore overtop.

His lips held a lip ring along with his nose that held a hoop on one nostril as well.

Once your gaze caught his eye your dry eyes no longer leaked of salty tears.

The clouds of your eyes finally stopped raining after waiting so long to release the rain.

You had waited so long to release your tears that your eyes kinda just down poured all over your cheeks.

You smiled at the thought but paid no attention to the smile that caught the lips of the boy in front of you.

His baby blues shined as he looked to be in deep thought before his fingers gripped the bottom of your chin before his other hand went to rest on the back of your neck.

Your hand shot up and gripped his upper arm in attempt to push him away if he decided to do something rash.

He pulled you in by the back of your neck as his face moved closer to yours.

His fingers had a good hold on your chin to stop you from trying to turn your head away from his powerful gaze.

His face was only one centimetre away from your lips interlocking.

Your lips already brush up against each other as you both ate each others breath.

Your lips fully connected, calming sparks erupted deep down in your gut.

His lips felt soft as they melted into yours. So right and in place.

As cheesy as this sounds it felt like placing the proper puzzle pieces together.

(Sorry for any mistakes.
Sorry for long waits and shitty updates.
The Tragically Hip last tour is over and their last show was today! Best of wishes)~BvbFanEmma