Fire Man

I was just sitting in my apartment when a fire alarm started ringing throughout the hole building, but before i could escape the fate that was just about come over me i got trapped in my room by a pice of the sealing hitting me square in the head, than i feel to the floor. I was still partly awake, the hole room was spinning and everything was just a blur. I could see flames, Just before it all went black, the last thing i saw was a man running towards me in a yellow suit, and a red hat, then a pair of electrifying dark blue eyes filled with concern, and *boom* i was out.

**Waking Up**

I awaken to bright white walks and a evan brighter yellow sun seeping throw the window in what i am assuming is a hospital room.
Next to my bed was a man i have never seen before, but one thing i new for sure is he was hot and asleep in that uncomfortable hospital plastic sheep chair. I looked away only to look back in the mans detection as he let out a grown, i assume he's waking up. As his eyes flutter open i remember him, he is the person who saved me, the person who those electrifying dark blue eyes that have been in my mind scenes i pasted out, they belong to him. "Hi" i seed with a raspy voice, "Hi im Andy and you are". "Oh ya, im (Y,N), and what are you doing here". "Well (Y,N), im a fire man and i got you out of the fire and i just wanted to now that you were ok." "Thank you Andy", i replied. Than a nurse walked into the room. "Oh, Ms.(Y,L,N), you are finally awake." the nurse seed, "Ya, how long was i out for", "Well you were out for two days straight, and this lovely, kind man has been here all that time waiting on you." The doctor stated. "Thanks again Andy, and can i get some water," i asked almost losing my voice. "Sure", i got water than slowly sipped it up through a straw. I was let out of the hospital and got dresses in the wash room, i changed into a black v-neck and black ripped skinny's, they must be Andy's cause it was a bit big, but it worked. Andy who i still don't really now is taking me to his place, scenes my place is no longer an option.

**Andy's House**

Once we arrived to Andy's home i went straight to bed. After my little nap i walked down the stairs to find Andy on the couch watching tv, I walked up to the couch and notice a sleeping Andy sprawled out across the couch. I grabbed a blanket that was hanging of the back of his couch and spread it across Andy's figure. I than took a seat in his recliner and notice he was watching batman, so i got all settled in and watched batman as Andy sleep and soon fell back asleep myself.

(Old one I wrote a long long time ago last year and never purplish it so hope it was good!)~BvbFanEmma