Bullies

The air was nocked from your lugs the second you walked onto school property.

Your grey vans backpack what nowhere in sigh along with your only chance of fighting back.

There where to many students inclosed around your body, assaulting it with kicks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

There where to many students inclosed around your body, assaulting it with kicks.

Your lucky that you'd worn pants and a long sleeve shirt today or else your bruises would be noticeable.

You screamed out in pain as the kicks of horrible people hit every inch of your already sore and aching limbs

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You screamed out in pain as the kicks of horrible people hit every inch of your already sore and aching limbs.

You screamed since there was no point in keeping the pain to boil up inside so you let in out in hopes of help coming to your rescue.

You felt each pebble underneath your body that lay still on the cold concrete ground.

Every ting, sharp, hard, pebble dug into areas of your clothed flesh with every movement each painful kick caused.

But you soon felt the feeling of jabs from dirty, hard, snobby, students shoes leave there job to violate your body.

You peered out from your arms which covered your head as a way to protect yourself and found a pair a baby blue eyes.

You then stretched your limbs out from being curled up into a fetal position to protect yourself from there harmful assault.

The boy outstretched his large, pale, cold hand out to you as you gladly excepted his offer and hoped he wouldn't let go of your hand that gripped his in you own smaller hand as he lifted you back onto your feet.

You smiled and thanked him before you decided to ask him his name as you proceeded to walk to a coffee shop just down the street from the school.

After you both arrived at the coffee shop you had finally learnt his name, which was Andy, and some things he likes, like; comics, singing, music, bands, writing, drawing, and cats! 

You each took a seat then ordered hot chocolate with tiny white marshmallows and whipped cream.

Andy made you giggle but to hear his laugh was like finding gold and never wanting anyone else to have it.

He was beyond hilarious with his nerdy jokes and large framed glasses but he looked so sexy with that smirks that would show through every now and then.

You drank your hot coco's as tho they where going to be cold and ruin the fun until Andy took a drink and pulled the cup away to have a large chocolate beard across his top lip.

You giggled as Andy acted as tho he didn't notice the giant, chocolate, milky, beard that display itself on his beautiful face.

"Where?"

You giggled once again at his childishness as you repeatedly told him that it was on his top lip.

"Here il get it".

You grabbed a napkin then dipped it in a glass of water that you had ordered to wash down the cup of hot chocolate after you would have finished drinking your own.

You brought the damp napkin up to his upper lip and dabbed and wiped away the now dry chocolate beard.

You laughed some more before both of your parents had called or texted you both to inform your need to be home, since it was late after all.

You said your goodbyes and how you couldn't wait to see each other tomorrow at school.

(I'm back!!! Hope you are okay with that!)~BvbFanEmma