Coffee

With one last turn you pulled up to a parking lot of a small coffee shop.

Parking you pulled the key out of the ignition and clicked your seatbelt off before grabbing your black pleather purse.

Unzipping the small pocket on the front you shoved in your car keys before walking through the pile of crunchy yellow, orange, and red leaves that where slightly brown due to their state of no longer being attached to the tree that gave them life.

Placing the strap of your bag on your pleather jacket shoulder you hug it tighter to your dress clad body.

(Your outfit!)

(Your outfit!).

The skin toned scarf with a orangey pink colour twisting together was wrapped around your neck loosely due to the shilly weather.
The golden chain rested around your neck with the pink heart charm stopping at your collar bones.

Sighing in content you grasped the metal door handle, that was actually burning your skin the longer you held onto it from the icy cold air.

Pulling open the door as quickly as possible you rubbed your hands together to try and re kindle warmth.

Walking along the carpet you wiped off the dampness of the wet ground outside off your ankle booties onto the carpet before waiting whined the next person in line.

Waiting patiently for a yummy hot beverage called coffee you stared down at your wrist to see your lose gold chain bracelet with a charm of a heart attached in between the chain.

Your father had gifted it to you before you moved away for school so you wore it daly due to its value.

Using your pointer finger and your thin you rubbed the pierced lobes of your ears that had a pair of gold ratings with a blue diamond in the middle.

Your mother had gotten the pair of snowflake earrings for you during your last visit.