Female Feline

~Andy's POV~

I was walking down a narrow pathway on my way home from a late night walk back from Ashley's house when I heard muffled whimpering from not to far into the bushes along a part of the damp cold rough cracked concrete ground.

I decided to check out what could have been possibly been making this sound so late at night.

It was so dark from it being roughly 11:00pm at night here in Cali.

Pushing past the damp green leaves and into the Muskie, wet, damp, smelling bushes, due to the previous rain fail that poured from the delicate clouds just during daylight this fine passed morning.

After my blue eyes clouded with worry as they settled on a pair of {Insert Eye Colour}
orbs that poured into my own with the most distinctive
expressions of pain and sorrow, almost at as if the poor creature looking as if it were sorry I had found it and as it seemed I hope to rescue it from the wet, dark night were danger lurks ready to strike you at your most vulnerable moment possible.

Walking in closer with caution not to frighten the creature I notice the {Insert Eye Colour} orbs never leaving my crystal blue eyes which caused my gaze to move up to distinctively see an outline to which looks like feline ears.

After seeing the somewhat human resemblance from the dim pathway light I couldn't help but pet behind its ear earning me to here a purr that erupted from its throat, as my fingers caresses it's soft spot causing it to let soft purring noises of delight leave its mouth to which sounded much to resemble a cats purr like reaction.

I lent down picking up the small human looking cat that would be called a Neko, cradling what looks to be a 18 year old girl who's body is beaten and busted by ones harsh actions towards this sweet Neko.

"What is your name darling"

I spoke in a soft, calm tone of voice.

"Y/n"

The pour Neko's strained voice from the lack of care retorted.

"Let's get you all cleaned up"

I whispered under my breath.
After walking a bit up the path as I cradled the fragile little Neko home in my arms as she was pressed against my chest to crest warmth to here shivering damp body.

Once I'm at my front porch I pull out my keys and unlock my house door to look it and slam it closed with my foot then tossing my keys onto the dark wooden table that held a medium sized wicker square basket that hold my keys and change.

Rushing up the stair case I approach my white wooden bathroom door as I open it to reveal a porcelain bathtub,
light tiled walls, dark brown wooden floors, a porcelain toilet, and a white porcelain sink with a wooden cabinet attached underneath which held towels, facecloths, extra tooth past and toothbrushes inside, to the side there was a small window cracked ajar to let in a cool breeze of fresh muskie air.

I set the brushed and beaten Neko down on the edge of the tub to ask permission to remove here clothing items so that I can give here a nice warm bath to clean off the dirt and dried blood.

After returning with a oversized batman shirt and a pair of my clean black boxer shorts I set them down on top of the closed toilet seat for the pour Neko after here bath.

I start the tub well Y/n
undresses from the dirt, damp, ripped, and matted old clothes and places them on the floor before getting into the warm bath water that quickly comes the shivering mess the pour Neko once was.

I grabbed the body soap washing her body clean from her head to her tiny warm toes making her and the entire bathroom including my hands smelling like a warm welcoming spring sent of vanilla lavender.

I crabbed a hold of the fruity scented shampoo, then lathering it throughout her delicate scalp, washing away the dirt and damp rain smell.
After rinsing the shampoo and giving her scalp a message I grab the final product which is conditioner and condition all of her hair as I made sure not to wet her ears.

Rinsing it all out I pull the drain and stand up as well as Y/n well I grab a warm white soft towel and stand with it open whose as the know clean Y/n steps out of the drained bath and onto the carpet as I wrap here soft fragile figure into the cozy, white, towel.

After drying here off I slip the oversized batman shirt over her still partly damp hair and past here fairly large sized breasts and down to rest on her hips as I then slip up her slender legs the black boxer shorts.

Scooping her up in my arms after tossing her old closes and damp towel into the hamper we head down stairs to the comfy materiel dark gray couch.

I wrapped us in a blanket with the tv playing as we both feel into a peaceful slumber curled up in each other arms.

(Finally I update!!
This book may suck but I hope to make it progress into better content over time.
So this chapter was the start to better quality imagines, I hope.
Vote!
Comment!
Share!)~BvbFanEmma