Howling For Nothing To Hear

~Your POV~

You ran and ran, faster, faster; was all that repeated in your head as you approached a large opening in the woods. There were Four teenage boys who were fouling around with knives and being idiots as they threw knives at a spray painted target on one of the many trees, destroying beautiful nature. The air blew through your black fur as your eyes glowed through the darkness of the moon light covered sky.
You cried out in pain as you felt one of the knives the boys were throwing at the trees, flying past you but it cut a small amount of flesh and black fur on your right front leg, as it skimmed past you. You laid on your left side in pain as your body came down, landing onto the damp grass while blood seeped out of your not to deep to kill you. But it hurt like hell and stung. You howled and howled out into the night as wind hit your throbbing cut. You whimpering sounded like a dog, since you were in wolf form.  You saw one of the boys that had perching blue eyes and a pale completion, raven black hair, and he was very tall. He was dressed in black ripped at the knee skinny jeans, a Kiss band shirt, black combat boots, and a black leather jacket. walking towards you, closer and closer to you as he took each step. Not seeing you as his focus was on the ground as he walked toward the knife. You whimpered quietly as you felt a sharp pain in your right leg as you moved slightly. His gaze snapped up in your direction while fear filled his ocean blue eyes as he stared at you. His eyes slowly wandered and he noticed the blade near were the blood from your bleeding gash was set in the green wet grass.  He started making his way towards you causing your eyes to widen in fear.
His deep yet soothing voice spoke in a soft tone.
"I'm so so sorry"
He almost sounded like he was going to break down in tears. He grabbed a scarf, you failed to notice, from his back pocket and wrapped it tightly around your wound to apply pressure to keep it from bleeding.
You stared at the gorgeous boy in aw, he was so beautiful you couldn't look away.  He looked so sad and you needed to say thank you but remembering you were in wolf form you only growled witch caused him to flinch slightly at the sound. 
You thought of turning and you slowly felt yourself shift back to human form, the only thing covering your body was a blanket of fur that clung to your every curve. After every time you shifted back into a human a blanket of fur covered your bottom and hung down just below your bottom, it also covered your chest and hung to your knees in the front. You were still laying down and the scarf was still wrapped around the cut after you shifted into human form. You started to thank him, know in human form you could speak out loud.
"Thank you"
You spoke causing him to stare in amazement after seeing you transform from wolf to human.
"I-it w-w-was the l-east I could do...s-since I um t-threw the knife"
He whispered stuttering in fear.
"It's okay it wasn't purposely. I forgive you"
You said in a reassuring and calm voice to try and calm his fear. He nodded in agreement and removed his jacket once he notice you were shivering from the cold breeze. He wrapped the jacket around your shoulders and hugged your waist as he shared your warmth causing you both to heat up in the process. You hugged back and held him as you were know sitting both on your knees hugging in the middle of two trees that were no where in his friends sight. You both released and stared at each other in wonder.
"What are you, exactly?"
The blue eyed boy spoke in a deep but soft tone.
"I'm a human who can turn into a wolf"
You spoke trying to explain what you were in the most simple way. The boy hummed in thought as he replied.
"My names Andy. What's yours?"
"Y/n. My names y/n"
He was know just starring at your face as you both sat on your knees in silence. He got up and stood, offering you a hand.
You both we're standing in the middle of the forest in silence as Andy's eyes studied your body and how the fur coat wrapped around your frame.
"Would. Would you like a ride home?"
He asked with a glint of hope in his eyes. You nodded in agreement, he retrieved the knife and placed it in a holder that was in his pocket. You both walked towards his car since his friends had already left. You held his jacket around your shoulders while Andy opened his car door for you to enter. He then closed it and proceeded to get in himself.
He started his car and took off onto the empty road.
....
You were nearing houses before he pulled into a drive way and parked in front of a house you weren't familiar with.
"This is my house"
Andy notified you on were you were before getting out of the car. You both made it inside and sat on his couch were you watched a movie and got to know each other before falling asleep.

(Happy New Years!!!! Welcome 2016!!)