𖥻 chapter six

"pathetic

"pathetic."

꒰🏁꒱

"you're such a fuckass for that." jake hisses the moment he walks into the apartment, throwing his blazer with force at the seated male. the zipper hits heeseung's forehead, making him yelp in pain. "fuck!"

"you ruined my date!"

"you should chill." "chill? CHILL? lee, are you listening to yourself? you just fucking ruined not only mine & ava's night, but everyone else's! guess who the fuck is gonna be the first topic in a few hours? that's right, you!"

oh shoot! the press.

"jake..." "don't fucking talk to me." the blond whispers and walks straight to his bedroom, harshly slamming the door behind him. heeseung closes his eyes, sighing as he let his head rest on the headboard.

did he fuck up? big time.

did he regret it? maybe a little.

but humiliating her in public?

that shit was worth the exposure.

maybe he ruined his friend's date, but seeing her face morphing in anger & sorrow made up for it. in no way does he feel guilty for ruining her night ─ the slightest dignity left in him does feel bad for the rest of people though.

jake, on the other hand, is having a really hard time believing what went down just an hour ago. it all replays in front of his eyes, as if in a movie, from the moment he brought the girl back inside to pay for their dinner & leave, to escorting her back home.

he bumps his head on the wall in a repetitive manner, biting his bottom lip while suppressing a sob. he feels ashamed for something his friend did ─ the same friend who has been there through thick & thin, yet let his anger, hatred and jealousy for the girl blind him & fuck his night up.

his heart hammers his ribcage and he feels like it'll jump out of his body at any moment given. never has he felt this humiliated in his life, nor has he felt this angry towards someone.

"lee heeseung, you're an asshole."

꒰🏁꒱

> so sorry for tonight :/

> I'll try to make-up for it sometime.

it's okay jake, no worries :) <

good night <