𖥻 special chapter

"swept off my feet

"swept off my feet."

꒰🏁꒱

"you better take that back, lee."

"beats me." heeseung raises a brow at the flustered brunette, a snarky smirk painted across his face. ava hides her face in her hands and halts her steps beside him, forcing him to do so too.

"what happened, darling?" he teases, pulling her hands off her face, that's turned beet red. he points that out & starts giggling, that turns into a loud laughter as it progresses. "you are fucking red!"

"i only called you beautiful, baby." he adds & sneakily wraps an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him ─ ava groans at that, turning away from the raven and cupping her cheeks to hide the new shade of red creeping up her face.

"shut up." she mumbles, clearing her throat with a cough. she turns back around, finding heeseung staring at her with nothing but pure adoration and affection in his eyes.

"goddammit ava." she hears him coo, turning around himself & walking off to the front. she follows shortly after, pursing her lips in a thin line in a try to suppress her growing smile. "hmm, cat caught your tongue lee?"

she challenges, swinging the purse in her hands left and right while looking at his back muscles tensing, biting on her bottom lip for her giggles to not escape.

heeseung stops walking, bringing a hand up to his face & feeling his hot cheek in his cold palm ─ she's barely uttered a single word & she's got him all hot and bothered.

ava yoon, you little shit.

she finally reaches him, standing right beside him with that beaming smile of hers he's grown to adore. his aching heart hammers against his ribcage & threatens to jump off his body ─ he'd rather choose that over the constant pain it creates.

"is everything okay?" she drags him out of his thoughts, a little frown now appearing in between her brows. she soon breaks character, offering him a cheeky smile. "is it because i didn't compliment you back?"

there's silence, to which she responds with an awkward elbowing of his side and a snarky "hey." falling off her lips. "you're quite handsome yourself."

he offers her a half smile and walks toward the cliff, leaning on the railing and crossing his hands over his chest, facing her.

ava watches him bite the insides of his cheeks, as if keeping himself from saying something. once she reaches him, she goes to stand by him, both hands awkwardly holding onto her purse.