𖥻 chapter twenty three

"she's no different

"she's no different."

꒰🏁꒱

"where were you?"

jake flinches when he enters the dark living room and finds heeseung sitting on the couch, still on the clothes he's wearing this morning.

"jeee~sus!" he exclaims with a hand on his chest, laughing afterwards. "I dropped by nora at around five, but she was busy, so i visited ava. seems to me that i lost track of time." he adds with a chuckle, looking at the time displayed on his phone screen. it is past two in the morning.

heeseung lowly chuckles to himself, but says nothing. jake frowns & goes to turn on the lights, gasping when he sees the raven haired surrounded by a couple of empty bottles, his cheeks flushed a tinted red with his chin leaning on his chest.

"heeseung... what are you doing?"

he makes his way towards the older, grabbing the half-empty bottle on his hand and bringing it close to his face.

beer.

heeseung never drinks beer.

"what the hell..." the blond mutters & snatches the new bottle he is reaching for off his hands. "how many bottles did you have?" he asks, yet waits for no answer & starts counting with his finger. "six... seven..."

"about... three." "ten! ten! fucking shit, heeseung!" he exclaims, hand messing his hair. heeseung hiccups & mutters something under his breath. "what?"

"you... you guys fucked, didn't you?" he repeats himself, looking through the many bottles on the coffee table, in hopes of finding one that has a bit left in it.

jake blinks in shock. "what?" he asks in a breathy tone, whole body tensing when the raven haired stands up and towers over him, hair disheveled and orbs blown wide. he sticks a finger out and pokes jake's chest in a painful manner.

"you went over to fuck. she called you over to fuck... because she's pitiful like that. when she's sad, she fucks." drool rolls down the side of his mouth and he uses the back of his hand to wipe it off, as he hiccups again. "such a little, pathetic bitch."

"what are you talking about!" "I tried, jake. I tried to be good for her... I saw her breaking down & I comforted her because seeing her cry is actually too much..."

"and then we did it. in that old, crusty as fuck motel. the place stank like shit but it was the best night of my fucking life. I held her sooo close." he abruptly wraps his arms around his chest, and jake barely escapes getting hit. "I got to feel her against me."