EPISODE 6 RECAP

Shaurya and Anmol start their school day with an alpha dog sniffing session (ew, not like that), tossing tense greetings back and forth, all the while sizing each other up for the war ahead.

Of course Anokhi walks obliviously in between them, breaking the glaring contest and surprising both boys.

Shaurya asks why she's here without a uniform, while Anmol happily considers this a two-for-one deal. Before the tension swallows her up whole, Ahir steps in to drag her away by the wrist. ..

We're gonna get an earful about that later from your girlfriend, aren't we?

And then Shagun steps in to try and put a stop to things before they escalate, but Anmol just yanks her close and says they aren't done yet - there wasn't even a hug, or tears. Shaurya yanks her back to his side by the wrist (UGH, seriously, are you two going to have your pissing contest by yanking girls around?) and tells Anmol he can't be getting a hug, but he can comply by wringing tears if he likes.

Anmol feigns worry at all the tense mornings in store, so Shaurya tells him he's free to transfer schools any time he wants. After all, Shaurya can't go since his mother is the principal.
Anmol: "Ah, so you're differentiating between mother and mommy now? Oops, was that going too far for our first day?" Anmol walks away and Shagun takes Shaurya aside, leaving Reema to explain to her friend that that was Satan - her first love.
Ha.

Shagun complains about having to hear about Shaurya's return through the rumor mill, but he doesn't seem concerned about her feelings, not that he ever was.
He answers honestly that Anokhi's transfer was a decision made by his parents, as is everything in his life, "just like my engagement."

Not that I feel sorry for her, but ouch.

Ahir sighs that Anokhi should've called him so they could walk into school together, while sheWonders why he didn't tell her that Shaurya was Sabherwal 's second son.
Ahir thought it was the least of her problems given that she and her mom have nowhere else to go at the moment (and to be fair, it's not like he imagined Shaurya would return).

He turns her focus toward surviving here at Sabherwal High, and tells her that there's a strict class system here.

Of course there is.

First class : heirs to business conglomerates. These are your chaebol sons and daughters- Anmol, Shagun, et al.
Second class : stockholder heirs. They can't end up running entire companies, but come with lives fully loaded and pre-paved, like Reema for instance.
Third class : reputation heirs. These are the children of congressmen, generals, and other powerful people, and include Neil and Mohit.
And then the fourth and final class is where Ahir and Anokhi belong : the charity class.

She sees how she might fit there, since she is here by the benevolence of others, but is surprised to learn that as the son of a secretary, Ahir is a nobody here too.
Anokhi gapes,Wondering where that leaves her.
Ahir tells her to perk up-she has at least one friend here, which is more than anyone else had when they started, including him.

Anokhi gets called to the office to fill out general forms, and already she rubs up against having to list her mother's occupation, and another student overhears the teacher pointing out that she's a maid.

She goes to her first class, which she shares with both Shaurya and Anmol.
She introduces herself, and another student asks how she got into this school, leading to a long awkward silence.
Finally Shaurya breaks the moment by insisting he's a transfer student too, and gets up to give his introduction, saving Anokhi from having to answer the question. It doesn't go unnoticed by Anmol.