✳️~♥~ "I can do many things for you" ~♥~⭕

🔹3⃣▫️
                                           ➿
The Divya Jyot teammates snap nervously at each other while they connect to Anokhi's wifi. Meanwhile,Shaurya greets his new arrival : "Hi, Nikki-3."
Anokhi opens her eyes and begins her scripted greeting, "I love you, Master," but leaps back screaming when she recognizes him as the guy who ripped her off, much to Shaurya's own shock.

Eyeing her warily, he phones Ahir and reports Anokhi's rude exclamations.
Thanks to quick-thinking Pi, Ahir spins it as an operational glitch, "friend mode," and advises a reboot.
The rest of the team is convinced that Shaurya's too smart to buy it, but what he's really outraged at is the robot's presumption to friendship.

Anokhi only manages to master her own temper by reminding herself of the money.
Pressing the power button at the back of her neck, Shaurya starts again: "Hi, Nikki-3."
This time, she responds according to script, but he deducts points for her faulty startup.

In the van, Anmol and Bunty are amazed that Shaurya bought their deception, but Ahir explains that it would simply not occur to him that the robot wasn't a robot.

Oh no, the electricity suddenly cuts out, severing their connection with Anokhi.
She's left in confusion as her retina display disappears.
To make matters worse, Shaurya decides to administer a test of her hardware abilities and issues increasingly complex commands.

Anokhi struggles to keep up.
She totters on one foot, sure that any second he'll realize the ruse. But Shaurya only announces his disappointment and deducts more points.
As soon as his back turns, Anokhi snarls silently at him, ha.

Ahir despairs over the fact that their fate rests in the hands of someone with an IQ of 94, which makes Pi wince.

Okay geniuses, enough IQ hate.

Shaurya next gives her three minutes to complete a bunch of complicated calculations which will tell her the combination code to unlock a box.
After a moment of panic, Anokhi smashes through the box with her bare hands and proudly presents him with the egg she finds inside.

Ha!

He marvels at her direct problem-solving ability and is even more impressed when she cracks it on her head and hands it to him all peeled.
Anokhi laments inside that the first person who ever called her smart is such a lunatic.

With an hour to go, the team frets about what's going on inside.
Luckily, Anokhi was already coached for the foreign language test earlier, and she cheerfully explains that there's currently an error in that part of her software.

Unimpressed, he next tests her internet search skills by asking her for the serial number of one of his collected action figures.
Recognizing it immediately as the one she secured for him the day before, she's able to rattle off its details to an impressive degree, while inwardly cursing him for not paying her for it.

Lol, how she keeps scowling at him when he's not looking.

Shaurya concedes her searching ability is top-notch, then starts to eye her suspiciously. Anokhi's outraged to find him staring at her chest, which he notes is bigger than it was the day before. He wants to open her up to check the battery pack, and extends his hand to her chest...

At the warehouse, Ahir sags in relief as Pi gets the electricity back.
They go live again — right in time to hear Anokhi release a volley of creative curses at Shaurya, who's shocked speechless.
Ahir drops to his knees in horror, and is barely able to answer when Shaurya phones."Who are you trying to deceive right now?" Shaurya demands.

But they're surprised when he accuses Ahir of using cheap batteries, making Nikki-3's chest swell up. Shaurya yells that she might even explode.
Thanks to Pi, Ahir manages to stutter out that he upgraded Nikki-3's battery pack, and warns Shaurya not to touch her chest.