🆕 EPISODE 6 ✔️

In a flashback,
the real Rohit Manchandani drove in a nighttime storm as he confided over the phone, "No matter how difficult it is, I need to face this by myself," asking, "So how did she seem to you?"
Slamming on his brakes, Rohit Manchandani hit something and when he got out, he found a badly injured Shaurya Sabherwal in the street.
When Rohit Manchandani pulled out his phone to call for an ambulance, Shaurya begged, "No hospitals," before passing out.

Anokhi watches as doctors do their best to resuscitate Rohit in the hospital.
As they shock Rohit's heart, young Shaurya calls out to his sister to come see his latest sculpture. Rohit remembers how Kitty examined the delicate figure (wearing the necklace Ahir gave her) as Anokhi weeps by his side.
Rohit next sees Kitty with blood on her face and tells her, "Live a normal life. Never look for me."

As memories of the shaman, the dead foreman and his father's black eyes swirl in his mind, Rohit vows, "I won't live as Shaurya Sabherwal anymore." When Rohit recalls raising Yash's knife and being hit by a car, he wakes up with a gasp.
With great effort, Rohit sits up and pulls out his IV. After getting out of bed, Rohit makes it as far at the hallway before running into a patrolman.
The patrolman calls out, "Shaurya Sabherwal," and cuffs Rohit, but the exchange is only imagined.

In reality, the patrolman offers to help Rohit back to his room but he runs past him.
Rohit stops at the sight of Anokhi, unsure about her feelings.
He's surprised when Anokhi hugs him and as she cries, Rohit pats her on the back, "It's all right. I'm all right."

Ahir is on the phone with the woman who witnessed Kanchan's abduction but she refuses to meet with him.
When he asks her to confirm that she's the witness in Kanchan's case, she hangs up.
Just then, Ahir hears Pawan's name announced on a jumbotron overhead.

In her car, Rohit's mom hears that the investigation into Pawan's crimes has led to questions about his victims, Yash and Rohit Manchandani.

Anokhi, her mother and Shakhi are present when Rohit is visited by a panel of doctors.
An intern summarizes that Rohit was brought in ten days earlier in cardiac arrest and given hypothermic treatment (lowering a patient's body temperature to prevent cell damage).
When tested for memory loss, Rohit easily recalls his name, birthdate and Anokhi, but he doesn't remember a daughter.

After a tearful Shakhi runs to his side, Rohit can't keep from laughing and picks her up, telling everyone, "Shakhi Manchandani. She's six years old...And she goes to Small Bird Kindergarten."

Dr. Manchandani walks in and learns that his son is much improved.
After the doctors leave, he exchanges pleasantries with Anokhi's mother until his wife barges in and shouts, "What in the world have you been up to?"
When Rohit's dad points to Anokhi's mother, Mom asks to be alone with her family.
Anokhi tries to take Shakhi from Rohit's arms but the girl shouts, "No, I don't want to go! Mom, I hate you."

Rohit asks Shakhi to listen to Anokhi and as soon as they leave, his mom complains, "That little rat...It's so hard to like her."
Rohit reminds her, "She's not a little rat. Her name is Shakhi Manchandani."

In the hallway, Anokhi lingers to witness the reunion before joining her mother and Shakhi.

Inside, Rohit's mom asks about Pawan and Dr. Manchandani explains that he's conscious but unresponsive.
We see proof of that when Alok tries to speak to Pawan and gets no reaction.

At the elevator, Anokhi suddenly doesn't want her mother to leave.
Mom hugs her daughter and promises that everything will be fine once Rohit can go home.
As soon as the elevator doors close, Anokhi gets a call from Vicky.

Rohit promises his parents that he'll handle Anokhi but his mother has concerns about Ahir.
Rohit knows the reporter's weakness but he won't share the details and Mom asks, "Do you not trust us?"
Dr. Manchandani urges her to focus on Pawan and she shouts, "How do you plan to shut him up?"
Dr. Manchandani shouts back, "...did you forget what happened to us 15 years ago because of your agitation?"
Suggesting that Mom should go home, she snaps, "I know how useless I am. I know that very well," and storms out.