🆕 EPISODE 11 ✔️

When little Shakhi was born, her parents had gone to see her in the hospital nursery.
Anokhi had cried at the sight of their daughter, and when Shaurya asked her why, she'd said it was because she felt grateful Shakhi made it, but sorry, too.
She'd asked Shaurya how he felt, and he'd said he was worried Shakhi wouldn't like him.
Shakhi had started to cry and Shaurya asked why. Anokhi said she probably also felt excited, worried, and scared, but that she didn't have the words to express herself yet.

In the present,
Kitty looks up the green silicone bracelet she saw on Tez Sabherwal's accomplice's wrist at her father's funeral. It's a commemorative bracelet from Manchandani University Hospital - the one where Dr. Manchandani works.
As she scrolls through photos of the volunteer event, she sees Dr. Manchandani in many of them.

Meanwhile, Shaan pulls Anokhi out of the office and accuses her of knowing Shaurya's real identity all along.
Alok and Vicky have to physically pull Shaan off of Anokhi, so he orders Anokhi to follow him to the roof to talk further.
He tells her he's not interested in excuses or explanations, just answers. He asks if Shaurya knows that she knows, and she says truthfully that he doesn't.

Shaan says that he has enough evidence to prove Shaurya's real identity and orders Anokhi to pretend she had no idea, saying that he considers her Shaurya's greatest victim.
Anokhi disagrees that she's suffering from a sort of Stockholm Syndrome.

Shaan brings up the real Rohit Manchandani, who surely isn't alive and well, but Anokhi tells him that Rohit's parents are involved, too.
She insists that Shaurya wouldn't hurt anyone, but she has no proof other than her faith in him. She begs Shaan on her knees, asking for time to prove Shaurya's innocence before he's arrested and condemned by society.

Shaan just says she'll thank him for this later, and that Shaurya will be arrested in the morning after they catch Vineet. He tells Anokhi to remove herself from the proceedings and lay low until it's all over.

While this is happening, Shaurya is with Ahir, going over the plan to purchase the identity of Tez Sabherwal's accomplice from Vineet.
He will give Vineet the money and be given the location of the kidnap victims, at which point the police will move in. The money handover goes well, as Ahir listens through a transmitter Shaurya planted in the money bag.

HAHA, he nearly has a heart attack when Kitty calls him to ask for a favor.

Back at the police station, Alok goes over the plan with the team. Shaan returns and announces that Anokhi will be sitting out because Shakhi is sick, but Anokhi follows him in and chirps that Shakhi is fine and she's still helping with the case (lol, Shaan's face).

Vineet gives Shaurya the address where the kidnapped captives are being held, and he's careful to say it out loud so that Ahir can hear.
Ahir calls Anokhi, claiming to be Shaurya Sabherwal, and the cops hurry to the location.

Shaan tells Anokhi one last time to excuse herself, but she argues that she has more reason than anyone to solve the case, and that Shaurya will only talk to her anyway.

Vineet is literally handing Shaurya the information on Tez Sabherwal's accomplice when he gets a call from Dr. Manchandani.
Dr. Manchandani tells Vineet to get rid of Shaurya for two reasons - because he's working with the cops, and because he'll pay double the money Shaurya promised him.
When Vineet hangs up, he puts away the information on the accomplice and tells his henchman to pack up all the money from the vault. He takes out his switchblade and asks where Shaurya wants to be buried.

Dr. Manchandani hangs up, satisfied, but Ahir is still listening and he freaks out.
Outside Dr. Manchandani's office, Rohit is waiting even though it's late at night. He says he can't sleep because he's scared that Shaurya won't give his identity back, but his father promises he won't let that happen.
The family is surprised when their doorbell rings - it's Kitty , who introduces herself and says she wants to talk to them.