🆕 EPISODE 4 ✔️

Anokhi and Rohit took refuge from a sudden rain storm under some eaves where she complained, "I'm wearing new clothes, new shoes, and I spent an hour styling my hair...So much for a first date." Rohit confessed that he wasn't interested in her but Anokhi protested, "Then why do you spend time with me on your day off?"
Others in the neighborhood assumed they were already dating and Anokhi suggested, "Has it ever occurred to you that you're the only one who doesn't know you like me?"
Anokhi proposed a game of rock, paper, scissors to relieve the tension, with the loser having to stand in the rain for 30 seconds.
Rohit dismissed the idea but Anokhi played anyway and won. With a laugh, she pushed Rohit into the rain and at the sight of her smile, he unknowingly smiled back.They were both surprised and when Rohit turned away, he saw Anmol Sabherwal's black eyes staring at him from across the street. When Anokhi followed Rohit's terrified gaze, Tez disappeared.
Rohit demanded, "How could you like a guy like me," and walked away, leaving behind a tearful Anokhi.

In the pharmacy, Rohit's mother shouts that if people find out their secret, she's kill herself in front of him. Taking a tonic from a nearby shelf, Rohit urges her to calm down.
Mom apologizes for slapping Rohit but when she learns that Anokhi is in charge of Yash's murder case, she throws the bottle, "I warned you, didn't I? I told you she'll make things worse."
Sweeping up the glass, Rohit assures her that since the killer's blood was found at the scene, the investigation won't lead to Rohit Manchandani, "...as long as you continue to stay on my side."
Before Rohit leaves, Mom complains that her house is too big for just two people and asks him to stop for by for dinner once in a while. Rohit reminds her, "It's not just you two."

When Rohit's father walks through his front door, the housekeeper writes a note, "Your son needs to eat."
Dad heads to the secret room, its walls lined with the photos of the real Rohit Manchandani and his mathematics awards. After expertly connecting a feeding bag to a port in Rohit's abdomen, Dad gently strokes his son's hair.

At the police station, a review of Anmol Sabherwal's family register reveals the existence of a daughter, Shaurya's older sister, Kitty Sabherwal.

A woman crouches beside the bloody body of a man lying at the bottom of an empty swimming pool. Blood dripping from her fingers, she asks, "It doesn't hurt anymore, does it," and the man's eyes open when he answers, "It doesn't sting. But it smells weird."

When a director instructs Kitty to make the wound look fresher, we learn that she's a makeup artist. Mildly frustrated, Kitty asks the director if he's ever seen a murdered corpse before applying more fake blood.
Kitty is interrupted when an assistant alerts her to a phone call.

Anokhi enters a café and locates Kitty right away (her real sis-in-law). Asked, "How did you know? Do I look similar to Tez Sabherwal," Anokhi admits it was just a lucky guess and holds out her business card.
Kitty ignores it and tells Anokhi, "After Shaurya disappeared in 2002, I never saw him again. For 18 years, I've met tons of cops and told them the same thing. Can I go now?" That's not Anokhi's question, she wants to know about the buildings that belonged to Tez Sabherwal, suggesting that they weren't sold to provide refuge for Shaurya.

Kitty explains that she only sold her father's land to pay the victims' families, she left everything else alone because she didn't want her father's money.
After Kitty repeats, "I haven't seen my Shaurya for 18 years already," Anokhi asks why she sounds sad rather than resentful when speaking about her brother.
Announcing that she needs to get back to to work, Kitty leaves without answering the question.

Ahir 's online search for Rohit Manchandani reveals that the name belonged to the son of a university hospital director and that he was a recognized math whiz.
Ahir jumps when Ms. Devi leans close to ask, "What are you doing?" Tossing two huge cases on the table, Ms. Devi informs Ahir , "This is the father's case and this is the son's case," and reminds him "I'm waiting for that exclusive."