🆕 EPISODE 9 ✔️

When Rohit and Anokhi first bought their house, Rohit had surprised Anokhi with a fancy meal and twinkle lights all over the room.
Heavily pregnant with Shakhi, Anokhi had asked her belly if she liked it, then had grabbed Rohit's hand so he could feel the baby kicking in response.
He was clearly still a bit awkward about feelings, but a look of wonder had crossed his face and he'd said it was strange to think of a living being growing inside Anokhi.
She'd told him to say something to the baby, so he knelt and gently caressed her belly, then told the baby that he hung yellow wallpaper in it's room.

Hee, such an awkward sweetheart.

Looking over the elaborate meal Rohit made, Anokhi murmured that she's always receiving from him, never giving.
She asked if there's anything he wanted from her, and he said there is.

In the present,
Anokhi shows up at Ahir 's apartment, and Rohit reveals himself to her. He says he was talking to Ahir about what kind of metalworker Tez Sabherwal was, and Anokhi fusses at Ahir for hiding the fact that Rohit was with him.

LOL, poor Ahir , every time he's with these two he ends up getting lectured.

Anokhi lets herself in and the guys freak out, knowing that Kitty is inside.
Anokhi doesn't recognize her right away, and Kitty has to remind her that they've met before.
Anokhi says that Kitty was a lot colder and uncooperative that time, and Kitty meekly apologizes.

Kitty claims that this is her first time meeting Rohit, which Anokhi knows is a lie since she knows they're siblings. She sees the notes that Ahir was writing on the windows. Anokhi suggests they work together since they're all trying to catch the accomplice, and she asks what the note "trap" means.
Ahir explains that Tez Sabherwal liked setting traps so he may have done the same for his victims, but Rohit gives him a subtle head-shake so he says they got the information from Kitty.

Dr. Manchandani gives the now-conscious, real Rohit Manchandani an examination, while his wife shakes nervously behind him. Rohit can barely move, but he manages to whisper, "Mom... Mom... It wasn't your fault..." Mom sobs that she's sorry, and Rohit asks about the person he hit with his car that night.

Anokhi listens to the recording of the accomplice's voice, focusing on the tapping noise in the background.
She thinks it's too irregular to be a machine but doesn't have any ideas, so she offers to have it run through a service that analyzes recordings for the police.

Kitty suddenly says she has to go, and Anokhi asks if she really wants to catch the accomplice.
She points out that it might be Shaurya Sabherwal, but Kitty insists that it's not, "The Shaurya I know would never do that."
Anokhi retorts bitterly, "I feel like the Shaurya Sabherwal that you know is very different from the Shaurya Sabherwal that I know."

She reveals that she met his childhood therapist, who believes that as an adult, Shaurya is probably very good at manipulating people.
Anokhi even saw video of the boy admitting to killing a classmate's dog because it would be too hard to get rid of a human body, but Kitty snaps again that Shaurya wouldn't do that.

She says it's more likely that Tez Sabherwal did it, so Anokhi asks why Shaurya would confess to something his father did.
Kitty says she'd like to ask him the same question, as Rohit grows more and more uncomfortable. Anokhi asks if she has something to say, and Kitty replies, "Yes, I want you to know what I did, and not Shaurya."
She starts to confess that she killed the village foreman, so Rohit knocks his coffee onto Ahir 's laptop as a distraction.
It works — Ahir whines over the laptop and kicks everyone out.

In the car, Rohit apologizes to Anokhi for not telling her he was helping Ahir.
She says distractedly that she doesn't tell him everything either.

Kitty tells Ahir that she's sure she saw the accomplice, and she thinks hypnosis might help her remember him.
Ahir asks what she'll do if it works and Shaurya doesn't need her anymore, but she says, "If Shaurya doesn't need me anymore, I'll do what I had to do. Something I should have done but didn't."