⏯️1⃣ ~♥~ "I'm fine being alone" ~♥~

The driver of a sports car opens a special briefcase and dons the gloves, hat, and mask inside. He fills a syringe and places it in his pocket before he exits the car, armed with a baton.

The driver, Shaurya, appears before a panel of doctors for a hearing about his exemption from military service.
He removes his mask while the doctors discuss his condition - an allergy to human contact.
The doctors scoff at his feeble attempt to draft-dodge and deem him fit for service.

Face hardening, Shaurya pulls off his gloves and shirt and advances menacingly on the doctors, who shrink back nervously.
Shaurya then grabs the wrist of the closest doctor and huge red blotches and blisters spread along Shaurya's body, starting at the point of contact.

Shaurya plunges the syringe into his arm as he explains that his reaction occurs after physical contact and that the severity worsens with the length of the contact.
The doctors back up in fear, now convinced of Shaurya's unsuitability, relieved when he tells them that his condition isn't contagious.

Shaurya drives his car through a large gate and past impeccably maintained grounds where a gardener shouts out, "It's ready."
Shaurya parks in front of an estate and enters with a smile.

Surrounded by balloons, Shaurya beams at his guest of honor, a robot vacuum cleaner outfitted with a birthday hat. He wishes, "Happy Birthday, our cutie," and presents his gift, a pack of new batteries so that they can stay together a long time.

Awww.

As the vacuum goes about its work, Shaurya wanders through his expansive home, which contains many glass cases filled with collectibles.

He occupies himself with an aquarium and a house of cards that's taller than he is, telling us that contrary to what we think, he lives quite well on his own.
When he chokes on a handful of capsules, Shaurya slams himself against a pillar in a self-administered Heimlich maneuver and narrates that he's mastered the art of living alone.

During a kiss scene in an old movie, Shaurya catches himself about to kiss his pillow and tosses it aside.

Shaurya's narration insists that he's not at all lonely as he floats in the pool, but he sighs when he confesses, "I need some space to protect myself."

Anokhi Bhalla camps outside a store to buy a limited edition figure for a customer.
Anokhi, also known as President Bhalla, answers texts from grateful customers when a man asks about the reason for the line.
He feigns interest in Anokhi's work so he can plop down in the spot next to her, but Anokhi calls him out for cutting. The crowd cheers when she threatens him and the man leaves in embarrassment.

The doors finally open and the crowd is orderly until the line-cutter runs to the front to try to charge his way through.
Chaos ensues and the man and Anokhi are the first to get past the guards and approach the display of the coveted figures.

Anokhi pulls back the line-cutter and is the first to get a limited edition figure.
She protectively shields it from another customer just as a boy with a corndog bumps into the box and leaves behind a smear of ketchup.

Unaware that the box has been compromised, Anokhi schedules the delivery.
Anokhi's scooter stops next to a car parked by the river and Shaurya lowers the back window and asks her to place the box in the back seat.
Anokhi demands payment first, but Shaurya reminds her that he paid for the figure in advance.

Shaurya promises to double Anokhi's commission as long as the package is pristine, but he needs to inspect it first.
Anokhi places the box in the back seat and waits while Shaurya examines it - of course he spots the ketchup stain.
Angry that he missed his opportunity to get the item in perfect condition, he refuses additional payment.