💥EPISODE 20: "You're gone... I can never find you again"💔

Shaurya is calling Anokhi to propose another purchase, only to stop when Anokhi doesn't respond. She tries her best to steady her voice, asking if she's just supposed to entertain him when he's bored. Shaurya actually smiles and says that he'll be a regular customer, so she should take care of him. Anokhi says that he should call a friend if he's bored, to which he responds, "My best friend went somewhere far away."

That provokes another round of tears for Anokhi, and she struggles to speak as she lies that she's going somewhere far away too.
Shaurya panics, asking who he's supposed to talk to then, and Anokhi simply tells him that she isn't a proxy buyer anymore and that he shouldn't call again. Before he can answer, she quickly hangs up so she can sob freely.

Just outside, Ahir stands by her door and silently listens to her cry.

Back at the mansion,Shaurya sighs after his failed attempt for a distraction and looks up at his heart-shaped book display. He decides to head over to Butler Makkhan's part of the estate, and he asks that they switch bedrooms for tonight since he can't fall asleep. Butler Makkhan sweetly tucks him in and even lights a candle, saying Shaurya's father would do the same when he had trouble sleeping.

The next day, Anokhi tells Rani and Keerti that she'll be going on a working holiday in Australia to gain some experience and new ideas. They wish she wouldn't go like this, but Anokhi insists that it'll only be for a year. For the time being, she'll hold a part-time job to pay for the plane ticket.

However, when Anokhi tries to leave, her scooter won't start. And like clockwork, Ahir appears with a toolbox. He says that her scooter appeared in his dream and that it asked for his god-like hands to come and fix it, lol.
Anokhi looks at him incredulously, but lets him do his work. Once the scooter is up and running again, Anokhi turns serious and tells him not to come back again. Ahir merely smiles and says that he's taking responsibility for what he's done, just like she said. With that, they part ways.

Shaurya is driving to work, a warning from Raja weighing on his mind : As expected, Chairman Alok is holding a meeting to suggest SHAURYA's dismissal. A voice then tells him to lighten up a bit, and he turns to see Nikki-3 sitting right next to him. But this imaginary Nikki-3 only frustrates him more, so he tells her to disappear. He stops at a light, and just off to the side is Anokhi selling some knitted hats at a stand. He turns to look in her direction, but a few customers block his view of her. Without another thought, he drives off.

Anokhi makes a sale after a couple finds one hat pretty. When the couple leaves, Anokhi imagines Shaurya step up to the stand and tell her, "You're prettier," with a smile. She looks up at him lovingly until the figure disappears and is replaced with another customer. The customer notes how sad she looks and offers to make a huge purchase. And when Anokhi isn't looking, the customer smiles at someone watching from afar : Ahir.

Well, aren't you a sweetheart.

Ahir returns to the lab and tells the real Nikki-3 that he'll be making her into a handsome man soon. Nikki-3 thanks him and asks that he make her a "super totally amazing man." The team looks at the robot curiously, and Ahir realizes that she sounds a lot like Shaurya.
Pi confirms that all of Shaurya's files were deleted, making Ahir wonder how Nikki-3 picked up that vocabulary.

In SS Financial, Chairman Alok informs Yash that Shaurya is sure to be dismissed after the meeting he's planned. And after that, he'll make sure Yash is made chairman. However, Yash is far from pleased; he tells his father that he intended to take care of this himself. Chairman Alok says that Yash should just accept the help gratefully - he can even get Shagun for him. Yash blows up, yelling at Chairman Alok to just stop, before storming out.

But Yash hangs back to eavesdrop, just long enough to hear Chairman Alok say that they must deal with Jagjeet before he mentions the death of Chairman Shaan. More importantly, they can't let him run into Shaurya.