FINAL EPISODE RECAP

Shaurya and Anmol look out over the city from the rooftop, each lost in thought over his father.
For once they both agree — that tonight the city is cold, and dark.

Shaurya has his legal guardianship changed to his brother Yash, and then they prepare to show a united front to the shareholders in a meeting.

But they wait and wait, and only two faithful managers show up in the end.
The rest — including all of the chairman's actual family members—are busy plotting their takeover led by Madam Jyoti.

Ahir's dad VP Yuvaan tells them they have lots of work ahead of them if they have to chase shares down, and whisks Shaurya abroad to start shaking hands and getting signatures.
Shaurya understands he is to play the part of the dutiful son, and he Wonders how his father lived an entire life doing this.

Anokhi only hears about the chairman's collapse the next day from Ahir, and then finds a note that Shaurya left for her at home.

Anmol eats a tense dinner with his dad, wanting to know what's going to happen.
Dad is for once a little nice, and assures Anmol that even if he does end up going to prison, life will resume as normal for Anmol, who is to trust only their hotel VP.
Dad puts on a smile and says he'll be out in no time, reminding Anmol not to shirk his dishwashing duties at the hotel.

But the very next day Anmol watches as his father's face gets splashed all over the television along with news of his indictment.
Dad's team of lawyers tells Anmol not to worry, and to live his life like before.
They do have one message from his father though : "There need to be rules. You can't cheat."

What. Did Crazypants finally teach his son a good thing? Granted it's through a lawyer so I find it highly suspect that he really said it, but I'll take what I can get.

Anmol takes it to heart and goes to see Monty, the kid he bullied so horrendously.
He finds him at his new school, and Monty immediately tenses up at the sight of him, asking if he's here to torment him some more.
But Anmol says he's here to apologize, and says he's sorry — sincerely, contritely.

It floors Monty, who admits he didn't think Anmol knew how to do that (me neither), but he says with grim determination that he can't ever accept his apology.
Monty tells him that if he's really sorry, he should live the rest of his life feeling guilty, and Anmol doesn't argue, agreeing to do so.

Anokhi sees news of Anmol's dad on TV, and writes to Shaurya Wondering what kind of misfortune it is to bear the kind of weight that includes seeing your loved ones on the evening news.
She continues to narrate as she says that being the first to arrive at school meant that she often witnessed the fake corpse - outline graffiti that was a staple at their school.

But what surprised her was that it wasn't just one person — sometimes it was Neil, or Shagun, or even Mohit. "And today... it was Anmol."
She Wonders if it was since discovering that the graffiti wasn't someone but everyone that she stopped being able to hate the other kids at Sabherwal High.
She asks if there was ever a morning when Shaurya came to school with spray paint inhand.

Anmol braces himself before walking up to a café window.
Inside is his mother, smiling at customers.
He gazes at her for a moment, but when she turns to look in his direction, he bolts behind a wall to stay out of sight and starts to cry.
Anokhi narrates : "Even if it's too heavy, or too cruel, or too sad, I hope that the only thing you can do isn't to get hurt."

Yash greets Shaurya and VP Yuvaan on their return, and even praises Shaurya for doing a good job.
He suggests they move back into the house together to show people that they can't leave it empty, so the two brothers finally end up under the same roof.
Yash asks Shaurya to go see Anmol about receiving power of attorney for his father's shares, and Shaurya asks in return for Yash to continue with his development project with Zeus.
He agrees to do keep his word on that score even with Anmol's dad in prison.