✈️🚁EPISODE 7: "Painful Memories"🚀🛩

The scene opens on the past : Little Shaurya's parents cheer him on as he builds his very first house of cards. When it topples down, Dad chases away Shaurya's disappointment with cool card tricks.

Present Shaurya narrates, "There are some moments that become memories you long for intensely."

In another memory, little Shaurya plays boisterously with little Yash.
Everyone then gathers for Shaurya's birthday party, where Yash adorably dabs some frosting on Shaurya's face.

Present Shaurya narrates again: "Some moments become beautiful memories you'll never see again."

On the drive home, Shaurya and his parents play word-games.
As Dad rolls down his window, one of the birthday balloons gets in his face and their car gets caught in the path of an oncoming truck.

"And some moments..." The narration tails off.

He next wakes up in hospital, sobbing for his parents, both of whom were killed in the crash. Yash's father comforts him, saying, "You're my son now. Yash and I will become your family."
Aww, little Yash is crying nearly as much as Shaurya.
He takes Shaurya to his parents' funeral, where a sea of company officials part to make way for them. Someone brushes by Shaurya, slipping something into his pocket.

SS's Managing Director Tez finds Shaurya afterwards and gently consoles him. He then asks Shaurya to sign off on the funeral, but Shaurya goes to the bathroom first. While there, he discovers a card in his pocket, from "Madame X." Ohhh! Inside, she advises him not to sign anything.
He doesn't think much of it, until he overhears Director Tez reporting to Yash's dad (not yet chairman) that an unsuspecting Shaurya was about to sign the papers.

Hiding, Shaurya watches all the company directors pay their respects to Yash's dad as if he were chairman already. Yash comes looking for Shaurya, excited that they're going to live together and become family.
Yash offers, "I'll be the Big brother and you be my little brother. Or if you don't like that, you can be the elder one and I'll be your younger brother."

Aww.

He has the papers with him, and Shaurya leafs through to the last page, which would make Yash's dad his legal guardian. Looking tormented, he signs it and hands it back. Thrilled, Yash grips his friend's hand.
"Be strong, my friend... wait, we're family now," Yash corrects, smile wide. But when Shaurya looks down at their hands, Yash's turns into monstrous claws. Terrified, Shaurya runs away screaming, blisters forming where Yash touched him.

Concerned, Yash returns the papers to his father, who opens the last page to see "son of a bitch" written in place of Shaurya's signature. Face tight, Yash's dad says that it looks like Shaurya wants to live alone.
Little Shaurya returns to his dark, empty home. As day breaks, he catches sight of his reflection, and screams to see himself covered in red welts.

"Recollections, memories... all became punishments for me," Shaurya's narration finishes.

Shaurya jolts awake in the present, with Anokhi beside him.
He tells her that he was dreaming of people stabbing him in the back, and he's surprised to find that he's in totally normal condition, not a mark on him.
"You recognized me!" he says to Anokhi, elated, "and you gave me the injection!" Anokhi beams and assures him that she'd recognize him no matter what. He squishes her cheeks and says she's promoted to the Pretty Squad, which she's totally psyched about, hee.

But he glares at her when he finds needles sticking out of his thigh and shoulder, and she explains sheepishly that she was able to inject him, but not quite able to remove the syringes.
He cancels her promotion, but she won't let him take it back.
She asks what he's allergic to, but he says it's a secret. "Secrets between friends are bad," Anokhi replies, and he reminds her she's meant to be in Operation Mode. She asks if he'd like Friend Mode right now since it looks like he could do with one, but he plans to take a nap and sends her away.