♻️"Welcome to my home"〽️

✴️4⃣🔸🔹
                                           💠
Ahir is alarmed to hear that the special part they'd ordered for Nikki-3 was mistakenly sent to Africa and is now at least five days away.
At that inopportune moment, Shaurya calls him. Impressed with the robot, he proposes taking Nikki-3 for the month of "deep learning" that Ahir said was required to fully train the robot; he'll put off making a decision about Devender Shipbuilding and the Divya Jyot team's fate until then.

He wants the robot delivered the next day, but Ahir comes up with various excuses, all of which Shaurya offers immediate solutions for.
Asserting his right as co-owner, Ahir offers to send her in a week's time.
Shaurya receives a reply to his email from "Madame X" containing files about Devender's late chairman, someone called Tez Pratap Singh.

Elsewhere, Raja accepts the embezzling manager's resignation. The manager warns Raja to watch his own back and pick his side carefully : Shaurya is the son of the late first chairman of SS Financial, while Yash is the son of the current one and thus bound to prevail in the end.
Raja certainly looks like he's having second thoughts, especially when Shaurya intercepts him on his way home and summons him into the back of his car (where a divider protects him from human contact).

Raja updates him on Embezzling Manager's resignation, and Shaurya tells him to suspend all of that team's projects.
Shaurya also shows Raja the files he received from Madame X, which are detailed plans of robotic parts.
He explains that Devender's late chairman was secretly in partnership with Ahir to develop advanced robots, and they escaped detection by lying low after his death.

Swearing him to secrecy, Shaurya assigns Raja to find out if anyone else in SS Financial knows the truth about the Divya Jyot team, especially CEO Yash or his father.

Raja meets with the Divya Jyot team to tell them Shaurya wants them to move in to his estate.
He advises them to accept whatever Shaurya says, since their fate is in his hands.

Shaurya visits his parents' grave, where the headstone shows they died on the same day fifteen years ago.
If Dad had been alive, he would've turned 60 today, Shaurya tells him.
His solitude is interrupted by the arrival of Yash's father, CHAIRMAN Alok, who's also there to pay his respects.

The chairman tells Shaurya to go easy on Yash and bolster his position — they're old friends, after all. With barely veiled antipathy, Shaurya says he has no such influence before dismissing himself.

Once back in his car, though, emotion boils out of him and he pounds the wheel, holding back tears.

Anokhi and bestie Reema get giddy over the working heart-lamps, but their glee is cut short when Anokhi gets the news that the competition has been postponed indefinitely by the top dog himself, the chairman of the board of directors.
Anokhi gets an idea to send him a groveling letter to ask him to reconsider.

Thanks to one of Reema's computery ex-boyfriends, the girls acquire his address.
Of course, they have no idea that the Chairman Shaurya of SS Financial and Anokhi's robot overlord are one and the same.

Intimidated by the huge estate (Anokhi: "But I can't see any house!"), they're lost for where to post the letter when the gates suddenly open for an arriving car : Shaurya's.
Anokhi's shocked to catch a glimpse of the familiar face, and quickly hides her own.
Lost in his own grim thoughts, he doesn't notice her.

At home, Anokhi despairs over her misfortune.
She asks Reema if she can hold the fact that she saved his life over his head, but Reema reminds her that was the robot.
Anokhi recognizes that her letter wouldn't have convinced someone like Shaurya anyway, so she was doomed from the start.