EPISODE 15 RECAP

While Shaurya and Anokhi recreate the G-rated version of Secret Garden upstairs, Anmol takes Shagun aside to give her a talking-to for calling Anokhi here on a catering order.
He lets her off the hook since Anokhi outed herself as poor, but warns her that this is as far as it goes.

She just scoffs at his concern and asks if Anokhi knows he's tripping all over himself to be her black knight, and he says of course not - that would be embarrassing.

Mohit comes down and tries (very badly) to distract them but they overhear other girls gossiping anyway about the kiss upstairs, and Anmol leaves dejectedly.

Neil arrives and for some reason Shagun gets a devious glint in her eye as she makes him promise to come up to the party.
He takes a call from Kanchan first, and she screams at him in a panic.

As suspected, he never even took his college entrance exam.
She says his mom is furious and worried, and he promises to tell her where he is if she comes alone.

Meanwhile, Madam Devi pulls Mom into Chairman Dad's study and tells her they're about to break into the safe, so now Mom is complicit in her crime.
Ha.

She tries every birthdate and anniversary she can think of to crack the code, but it stays locked.
Suddenly Mom goes all MacGyver with pencil shavings and blows the dust onto the keypad, showing the numbers used most.

Madam Devi tries Yash's mother's birthday - aka his first wife - and it opens.
She digs around until she finds the spy pictures of Shaurya and Yash with their respective girlfriends, and then her jaw drops at one picture in particular, which we don't get to see yet.

At the party, Shaurya and Anokhi continue to make moony eyes at each other, and Neil joins them, lying all the while about how the exam was a piece of cake.

When Shagun returns she asks Shaurya if he's happy now that he's told the whole world about his poor girlfriend, and he genuinely says he hopes she finds the same kind of happiness.
But she's blind with revenge and says she's given up on him ever liking her, but she'll be damned if she'll let him be happy without her.
Yeesh.

And with that, she marches over to the group, throws her arms around Neil, and plants a kiss on him.
Huh?

He's as surprised as she is, and then of course that's the exact moment when Kanchan arrives.
Her eyes widen at the scene, and Neil clocks her entrance but doesn't push Shagun away.

Shagun tells him this isn't about feelings -she just wants to take him away from Shaurya by making it uncomfortable for them to be friends.
O...kay.

But then to her surprise, Neil says this isn't about feelings either and goes in for another kiss, all the while looking over at Kanchan.

Reema finally has enough of all the limelight-poaching lip-locks around here and declares her party ruined.

Shaurya follows a very drunk Anokhi out, and asks what on earth she had to drink at the party.
She swears she only had three helpings of juice, ha, which of course was spiked before she got to it.

She's a cute drunk, and Shaurya thinks her even more adorable when she's tipsy and smiling freely.
As they walk down the street she calls out to him : "Hey, Sabherwal Shaurya!
Very handsome Sabherwal Shaurya.
Sabherwal Shaurya who walks over whenever he sees me.
Sabherwal Shaurya who suffers misfortune because of me.
Sabherwal Shaurya, I like you now, sincerely."
She reaches for his hand and he frets about how cold she feels, and takes both her hands to warm with his breath.

You two are so cute when you're not arguing about social hierarchies.

Madam Devi interrupts the cute moment with a phone call and tells Shaurya she's discovered a way to get his engagement back on track.
She admits it's kind of a low blow, but is convinced it'll work and tells him to apologize to Shagun first.