1

"hey!!!"

It was rude of him to not even apologizing after he just bumped into someone although he turn his head to that person he just bumped..

All he did was to look at him before averting his gaze at all the files that has been scattered here and there..

Jungkook stared at the man Infront of him, he doesn't know if he is somekind of a model, or actor or some prominent person in Paris..

He's handsome.

Yes he is! But that wasn't enough to be that rude..

"Atleast look at where you are heading to.. see what happened?!"

After looking at those papers on the ground, the man just turn his back , shaking his head and walk away ..

"Whattaf- shit! Hey!!!-"

He screamed at the tall wide shouldered man who walks like nothing happened..

He almost run after him but he realized he was getting so late at his appointments

"Fuck you!!! "

He shouted at the man who gets inside his black BMW Paris edition black painted car.

The man inside the car just give him a glance the moment his car passed on where Jungkook was standing..

It was like a slow motion.. the man calmly eyeing him while Jungkook was fuming in anger..

****

After 3 months Jungkook finally went back to Korea to prepare for his wedding day.

Him and his Girlfriend Jisoo already planning the wedding , even if he were still in his assignment at Paris his Paintings was brought by one of the most prestigious company there named Kim's Dinasty Corp .. He was so lucky to be chosen amongst thousands of participants all over the world.. his paintings was chosen to be the mural on Thier company's main building in France. It was Jungkook's biggest break in his painting career, because the moment the KDC announced him as a winner , he already received hundreds of offers world wide, but he chooses the one on Seoul because of his fiance Jisoo..
And he was offered to be the official Muralist of KDC Seoul branch.

Jungkook is also an architect of Jeons Construction Firm who owned by his Grand father.. and at the same time he works with his painting career as a Muralist-
And being chosen as an official KDC Muralist , it Automatically brought him to become one of the Famous in that field in the world.

And Jisoo, as one of the top and youngest fashion model in the country was so proud of him.

They been together for 5 years and now in just two weeks ahead they will tie the knot.

Jisoo originally is a friend of his old time crush , the soloist Lee Ji-eun, also known as IU in the Music industry he met Jisoo in One of IU's concert ..
Their seats are next to each other and when IU approach Jisoo, Jungkook was stunned in his seat-

Unknown to him Jisoo noticed his reaction and ask him if he wanted to meet IU they shouted talking , they both screamed they lungs out when IU performed, they became close and laugh and before the end of the concert Jisoo let him meet IU.. but sad to say , IU was with his BoyFriend , The dancer/Choreographer Jung Hoseok..

Jungkook was shocked knowing she was already taken but Jisoo comforts him.. she ask him if he wanted to drink .. when Jungkook nods she pulled him out of the concert..

They drink-
A lot!
When they got drunk they go straight at one of the five star hotel. Aww

And they had a one night stand .

When Jisoo left he didn't leave any phone number ..

After 2years Jisoo attends an arts and painting exhibit -

Where their paths meets again..

"Hi!"

Jungkook seen a very familiar sexy back lady , when he approached her..
He was never surprised that it was Jisoo .. the girl who hunts him in his dreams since Thier one night stand..

But what's so surprising was the way Jisoo's face became pale like she's seen a ghost she was speachless for seconds , until Jungkook smiled at her .

"Hey- Jisoo right? "

When Jisoo nods, Jungkook kindly offered his hands to shake

"How have you been? Long time no see"

Jisoo stare at his hand like she's afraid to take it.. but in the end she took his hand and shake it..

"I'm good.."

Jungkook felt the awkwardness Jisoo has been feeling so he tried to avert the conversation to the masterpiece in front of her ..

"Do you like it?"

It was a painting of a little boy picking a beautiful rose in the surface of the moon . ..

"Yeah.. it looks touching.."

"The little Prince"

Jisoo did not speak but only stare at the painting..

"By the way it's nice to meet you here Jungkook but I need to go now. Bye"

Jisoo was about to leave when Jungkook stops her by holding on her wrist..

"Jisoo wait-"

Jisoo stopped but did not turn to look at him..

"I've been looking for you since that night.. I know it's a little awkward -
Ahm m-maybe really awkward but-
Can I get your address?"

Jisoo was stunned by the sudden asking of her whereabouts coming from Jungkook ,

"Look Jisoo, I've been looking for you-"

"Why?"

"I-I don't know.. I just want to see you..
I've been longing to see you"

"You've been looking for me?"

Jungkook step forward still holding her wrist, that made them faced to faced..

"Yes! And I dont know- but when I'm doing this piece.."

Jungkook avert his gaze at the painting

" I've been thinking of you"

Jisoo followed his gaze ..

"Give me your address, I want to send this painting as a present to you"

Jungkook smiled at her, Jisoo's heart was fluttered.. when she returned the smile ,the rest is history.

****

"Hyung! You came! You made me so happy- No-
The happiest!"

Jisoo hugged her elder brother
And turn to the little one his holding hands with...

"Hi there my little Prince! How's my angel doing?"

She kneeled down and hugged the boy..

"I'm fine.. how are you aunt Ji? You look so beautiful like me"

Jisoo giggles and pinch him at his chubby cheeks..

"Okay let's get going.. you can spend time at home, have you prepared us a room Jisoo?"

"Yes ofcourse Jin Hyung, everything was prepared and ready for the king and the prince"

She smiled at her Jin hyung and pulled The little one before carrying him..

"Oh no Jisoo! Let him walk, his getting heavier! Your arms will get hurt! Taehyung get down"

But Jisoo and Little Tae just smiled at him and walks ahead..

Jin followed them smilling.