25

Jungkook couldn't barely looked at him while the meeting is ongoing,  he tried his best not to meet his gaze, but everytime he's looking up ..
Their eyes meets.. and he'll just turn away rolling his eyes..

While all Seokjin did was asked him these and that..

"Your team is already working on the second tower right Kookie?"

Damn! What's wrong with you!? Calling me here like that!?..

His mind screaming, but because they are on the meeting with the Heads and department managers of the Company, Jungkook couldn't just speak what's on his mind because the one whose calling him Kookie was non other than the  arrogant CEO himself!-

The younger's eyes googly widen, and before he knew it, he heard them mumbling like.. "oh Kookie"  "that was sweet". "are they  together or something?"  " what's with the nickname?" "Oh my "

Jungkook breathe deeply.. stopping himself from getting irate more than he is used to.. Ming Yu held held him under the table.. his hand getting cold and trembling..  Ming Yu squeeze it, that made Jungkook avert his gaze from glaring at Seokjin to Ming Yu..
The later nods at him.. Jungkook felt a little relaxed, he smiled at Ming Yu -

That simple interaction doesn't go unnoticed with Seokjin

"Are you two dating here?"

Oh shit!

Jungkook coursed underneath his breath..

"What's your problem!?-"
Him suddenly standing up and scolding the man -
But in a  matter of seconds, he also realized that the man was also the CEO of the prominent company in France..
The people in the meeting automatically turned their heads on him-
fuck!
He slowly sat down..

"I- I mean.. The.. the Head of designs re-assuring our status in the-.. yeah, Mr. Kim, we're already working on the second Tower.. "
Seokjin's narrowed eyes never leaved him while he's talking and stuttering

"I'm asking if you are dating"

Sudden silence-

Jungkook's mouth left agape.. Namjoon felt the tension, and Ming Yu lower down his head gulping..

" My Company has been paying both of you with the very reasonable amount. If you two are dating, isn't it disrespectful to us showing your little flirting while we're holding a meeting.. Lawyer Kim.. I thought we had a very strict rules about dating a co-employees?"

Seokjin averted his gaze at Namjoon.. everyone was totally in silent, specially when the CEO was in a bad mood..

"Yes Sir.. The company Rules at page 104, chapter 10 Dating Employees.. on article no.5 says ; Dating Employees should strictly spare their work time from those things the dating people do.. that includes flirting, arguing, quarrels, etc.,
Going against these rules might lead the employee/employees from suspension to termination "

"Now I will repeat my question Mr. Jeon,
Are you two dating?"

"Yes Mr. Kim! " It was Ming Yu, quickly answering with his head bowed..
"Mr. Jeon and I are dating, and we're not doing anything inappropriate inside the company premises, I strongly believe that we're working hard on our respective assignments. My appologies for your misconception Sir, because although Mr. Jeon wasn't feeling well right now, still his professionalism pushed him to be here and Yeah again my apologies for checking on him Sir"

Seokjin glaring Ming Yu, he then stared at Jungkook with his eyes nothing but dark, his lips thinning.. before he turned at Namjoon

"Mr.Kim, kindly reschedule this meeting, .
And you.. what's your name again?"
He asked Ming Yu..

"Kim Ming Yu Sir, Head of Designs Department "
Seokjin Nods..

" I see, anyway Mr. Kim .. right? I want you to report at my office later today, 3pm sharp.
Nayeon clear my schedule during that time.
Everyone Dismissed..
Except you, Mr. Jeon"

Jungkook could feel butterflies ramaging on his stomach.. that wasn't excitement for sure!

.
.
.
.
.
.

***

" You're coming with me"

Seokjin grabbed him in the arms leading at his private elevator..

"No! Don't touch me Kim! I can sue you for harassment!"
Seokjin pushed him inside the elevator before pushing the close button

"Sue me then.. you keep on doing what you want anyway"
He stand straight Infront of the younger, Jungkook could feel his arrogant ass again!

"I hate you! This is harassment I'm telling you !"
"I don't need to harass anyone Kookie"-

"How dare you call me that Infront of those People!"
He turned his back at him crossing his arms..

Seokjin didn't say anything.. but Jungkook could feel his stares behind his back,  suddenly turn his head-
Their eyes met-

Seokjin didn't even flinch, Jungkook eyes suddenly goes down on those plump lips- that made his heart beat wild, he turned away.

Still Seokjin stayed silent but his eyes still on him
"Will you stop staring at me!? Pervert!"

"I'm not staring at you baby"
The man was hell serious and calm!
Jungkook turned at him weary-
Since they came at the elevator he was so sure the arrogant's eyes didn't leave him

"Lier!"

"I don't need to lie, I 'm not staring .. I'm watching you"

...I'm watching you !

He can still remember how he told him that, on his wedding with Jisoo. Jungkook's heart could melt any moment, Seokjin was looking at him the way he did on that day..
How the fuck that simple stare could already make him crazy!.. and why was that elevator moving down so slow?

Wait! Did they just came from 52nd floor?!!
Fuck!
That was one hell ride with someone as intimidating and arrogant as Kim Seokjin!

" stop doing that! Where are we going anyway!? This is not part of my contract, I'm sure! "

"That Kim said, your not feeling well, is that true?"

Jungkook glared at him , he can't believe this CEO can be this disrespectful

"His name is Kim Ming Yu! Not That Kim!"

Seokjin laughs sarcastically..
"Now you're being his lawyer"

"Because that was so unrespectful! How dare you!"

"You really wanna know how daring I am?"
Seokjin step forward, making him step back, Jungkook glance at what floor they are already in..

Damn it!
They're on 34th floor..

Shit Jungkook no!

Before he knew it Seokjin was already there -

Capturing his lips ..

That was sudden! Jungkook was stunned, Seokjin's lips felt..

Fuck he wanted to scream at him but all he do was feel  that mouth on his lips.. feel how he's tongue digging to get inside his mouth..

Until he's breathing left him unstable..

And an insane moan scapes his lips.. that made Seokjin's tongue penetrates inside his mouth..

Jungkook start kissing back..

So what if we kiss?!..

His fingers pinning deep in the older's  biceps that's caging him on the walls of the elevator..

Jungkook hands starts to travel up to his wide shoulders .. pressing and massaging those sexy part of the man's body...

" not here.."  he muttered under his moans..