5

"let's go I'm bringing you home"

"No! Not yet..mmmm"

Jungkook kept on kissing Jin, he snaked his arms around his neck..

Seokjin hissed when he licked his jaw, down his neck, then up to his ears.. his toungue plays inside Seokjin's red ears while his hands starts roaming at his body..

"This is ... out of order...right.. you put the sign... So.. no one...will.. disturb..us.."

He said with his unstable breathing
While licking the sides of Jin's mouth, his trembling hands starting to undo his pants..

Jin watched him with his dark gaze.. But drank Jungkook was already had the guts to fight his gaze..

"You're the one ..who started this.."

Jungkook said.. that made Jin smirk

"Are you sure? Because if I remembered right... You're the one who did it last night.... If you can't remember.. at the elevator.."

Jungkook forrowed his eyebrows..
Pushing his pants down his knees-
Jin automatically drops his gaze down..

"Not bad.."

He said staring at the huge proud stiffen cock in front of him, Jungkook smirk wrapping it with his big veiny hands..

"Oh.. really? At the elevator.. making lies doesn't suit you.. I'm not gay but if.. you  kept doing this.. I'll give it a try.."

He start jerking in front of the older..
His hand moving like pro, his eyes half lided, filled with lust..staring at Jin
"Someone as beautiful... as you . ..isn't a bad catch.. I can shove you... facing that wall .. and get this big cock ....inside your shitty ass!-"

He closed his eyes because of the pleasure that starting to build up ..him imagining exactly what he just said...

Jin's dark gaze never changed,he smirk while loosening his tie..

"I don't know how you can't remember anything.. one thing is sure.."

In one split seconds he turned The younger's body.. to face the wall.. shoving him there and pinning his other hand.. the other not leaving his cock ..

"I am.. not... The one whose .. lying here.. telling me you're not a gay??-"

Those are whispered at his ears intensely, Jungkook can't help but moan .. fuck Jin's breath on his ears !
Fuck his horse tone! It makes him jerk more intensely..

" And you enjoyed these??"
Jin pushed his clothed hard cock in his naked ass-

"Aaaaaahhhhh! Fuckkk!!!"

Not Jin thrusting his clothed stone hard member on Jungkook's sexy plump ass..

Jin watched the younger shivers , hanging his mouth then bitting it.. his sweats covering his face down his chest.. Jin's other hand starts to rome inside his shirt at his abs-

Jungkook almost screaming in pleasure.. and Jin's hand goes up to his nipples pinching each ot them.. rubbing one at a time....

Jin thrusting on him wildly.. Jungkook just leaned his head on the wall..

"Oh shit! I'm cumming !- shitttt!!! Aaaaaahhhhh".

His cum flushed strongly on the wall,  down the floor-

Him going on his high.. jerking his cock slower..heads throwing back .. eyes deeply closed.. mouths hunging open wide.. sweats running down his face..and chest's.. hairs messy wet from sweat runing down his flushed face..