9

Sorry for the late update..🙏🙏🙏
I was just too tired, and everytime I'm trying to continue the part suddenly I'm fallen to sleep😪.
Still you are patiently waiting☺️thank you so much 💕

****

"where have you been ??"

Jisoo turn her head at her back when the door of their bed room opened, Jungkook put his bag above the side table of their bed..

Jisoo sat on the edge of the bed, she held Jungkook's hand ..

"I'm very sorry, honey, Manager-nim called me for a very urgent out of town shoot.. I tried to call you but my phone went off and the place was no signal.."

Not Jisoo rubbing him on the top of his thighs..

"But you manage to tell it to your brother?"

"Yeah because he's s here and he drove me all the way to the place, so he knows"

" You could've told me!"
Jungkook left her , he goes to the bathroom after pulling a pair of PJ's on the dresser..

He's not really angry about what Jisoo has done.. but he felt guilty, he can't stand looking at her.

He throws his PJs on the sink, brushing his hair in frustration.. how can he face Jisoo when all he wanted to see was his brother.. the fuck that Kim Seokjin whose freely renting in his mind all day!

The way his eyes bore at him while fucking him hard.. that deep brown eyes  .. it can make his heart beats stop for a while.

Then he will remember his dick , that dick that can make his own stiffen in an instant , he seen how Seokjin rubs it before putting it inside him..

Fuck!
Now he's hard again!

****

"Jung Hoseok! The best choreographer in town!"

Hoseok and little Tae spending time at the arcade but when Tae got tired, Hoseok brought him to his favorite cafe in Seoul, ordering him a slice of his favorite Cherry and Raspberry Cheese Mousse Cake and a Yougart , same cake goes with him and a wine..

"Oh, Ji-eun?.. "

"It's been a long time Hobi!"
She said kissing him in a cheek

"Y-yeah.. it's been long time, how's your married life?"

Hoseok pulled a chair for his ex-girlfriend, sitting there with all her smiles saying..

"My marriage has been great ! .. how about you? I haven't hear anything from you since you retired from being a great choreographer "

" I'm good Eun, just came back from Paris, the offer from KDC was great.. not so much of apperance but the Job was great "

Ji-Euns eyes widen in shock knowing he's been working at KDC..

"Is that the Famous Bachelor Kim Seokjin's Corp?! I've always wanted to meet him ! Oh my God! Hobi , the most handsome Bachelor of the business world! Have you met him?"

Suddenly Ji-Eun becomes interested.. Hoseok knows she will easily get interested when he mentioned Kim Seokjin's name but he never expected Ji-Eun knows about The KDC, though it was famous, Ji-Eun never been  intersted in business world..

"He's actually my Boss. I am working as his Personal Assistant "

Ji-Eun can't help but giggle..

"Oh my God! Is he really that handsome in real life? You know there's a lot of features of him in the magazines but he rarely shows in interviews "