29

"how's the date?  You looked happy"
Ming Yu has been waiting for him in his apartment, Jungkook gave him a spare key.

"It's not a date. But yeah, I'm so happy"
He said with all his bunny sweet smile..
Ming Yu stared at him, Jungkook walked passed on him, he saw that look on Ming Yu..

"You have to thank me, I saved you"
Jungkook said, while going straight on the kitchen, he opens the fridge and grab a bottle of water..
Ming Yu followed him, he leaned on the kitchen counter and watched the other ..

" I know, thank you then"
That's because Ming Yu's sudden call with the CEO was cancelled because of the other was busy with his "friend" .

"Don't mention it. We're friends right?"
Jungkook watched how Ming Yu will react, his giving him a hint actually. And Ming Yu getting what he meant..

" yeah .. we're friends! We're always be friends!"
Ming Yu gave him a hand shake, Jungkook smiles.. and grabbed his hand and pulled him in a hug
" I'm sorry Ming Yu -"
"Stop! No need to talk about it Jk, I knew it from the start and I never expected anything from you.. I just wish all the best for both of you. Anyway, I've seen how the man was dying in jealousy since he saw us together.. and believe me, he only noticed me because of you "
Jk laughed at that..

"Really? I didn't see that" he said laughing

"Because all you care is JHS "
employees of KDC used to call Hoseok as JHS, Jin as KSJ and Namjoon as Lawyer Kim
"I don't know why you are so jealous of the man. When KSJ, doesn't really giving him such attentions.. "
Ming Yu said while putting a fan on the stove he gets some eggs and onion chives..
Jungkook watched him, pulled a chair and sat on it,

" he's not giving him attention? How can you say that?"
As he becomes interested, Ming Yu set up a raw beef in front of him and a knife..

" while you are very interested in listening, you can cut this in cubes for me.. I'm starving!"

"Oh my god! Why can you just order a beef stew then? Anyway, so I really see it differently? Seokjin was always there for him.. everytime we're on the Tower, they are always side by side, it's like he can never live without the bitch!"

Jungkook had the knife  cut on the meet harshly.. Ming Yu noticing the way he cut the meat

"Can you be a little softer to the meat? It's not JHS okay?"

" I hate him!"

"Ofcourse you do. I think same goes on him.. I've seen the way he glared at you yesterday.  You know, if looks could kill-
Dude you're dead!"

"He lied"

Ming Yu stop what he's doing.. when he looked up at Jungkook, he was serious cutting the meat, he had noticed something in his eyes although the younger was focused on the meat..

"Jk, I know how fucked everything had become, but I'm warning you.. let everything settled once and for all, what's done is done..
After all, time will reveal everything you had to know. Let KSJ fix it first, and if  you're really meant for each other.. God will lead him back to you"

" I know, Seokjin assumed I have nothing to worry about, besides I'm still thankful of Hoseok, because he's still did something good for the sake of Jisoo, maybe he was just blinded by how he felt for Seokjin.. "
He remembered when Seokjin said Hoseok made him fall into trap.. maybe that's what he's talking about.

" anyways, I've seen how Lawyer Kim defend the two of you.. JHS kept calling KSJ yesterday because I was there, like KSJ said Exactly 3pm, Lawyer Kim was so cool Infront of mad JHS" he pulled the chair and sat Infront of Jungkook,
"if you could only see the man"
Ming Yu can't suppress from laughing
"His fuming in anger while Lawyer Kim just 'He's on the date with Jeon Jungkook!' JHS was like.. shut up and get out of my face and Lawyer Kim just walked away with that -fuck Jk! I never appreciate the man until yesterday -
He's fucking cute! Like his dimples was -
Oh shit! -
I mean Lawyer Kim was gorgeous! "
Jungkook never seen Ming Yu that excited, the his eyes shimmering while mentioning Namjoon, Jungkook knows the Lawyer just got another admirer!

"Well, I already knew it.. Namjoon was always on our side.. anyway, that was a nice catch, He is a good man and I also liked him as a person"
Ming Yu became interested..

"How about invite him-
I mean KSJ and Lawyer Kim here?.. with Taehyung! I'm sure the kid will love it! maybe Saturday or Sunday night -
I'll cook.. or we can order everything.. right?"
Jungkook laugh.. but that's one great idea!

"Ahhmm let me think about it -"
He said  watching Ming Yu's reaction , he a little disappointment on his face -
"Anyway Tae has been bragging me about having a dinner with his Daddy Jin.. so I think.. I can go for it! Let's do it!"

Ming Yu almost Jumped on excitement as Jungkook happily watched him, he prayed the same for Seokjin..

He prayed everything will get settled between Seokjin and Hoseok.. Until finally they can be together!