30

Warning!
*Death scene *

Jungkook was busy preparing his meal for dinner and got interrupted by the continues ringing of the door bell.

"Wait!"  He's not expecting anyone to come within that time.. it's almost 7 in the evening.. well if it's not Jin, then it's Ming Yu.

"Hi Jungkook "
"Hoseok ?"

It was sudden, Jungkook was taken a back, he's not in the mood for any argument this time. He was busy all day finishing the designs for the CEO's floor.. and it was frustrating coz he wanted everything to be simple yet cozy considering it was the CEO's floor..

"What brought you here Mr.Jung ?"
Bringing it to the most formal introduction wanting to make the vibes lighter between them.. Hoseok smiled at him.

"Are you planning to discuss everything here?"
Hoseok's usual arrogant demeanor was out of seen, instead he could feel something pleasant with the way he smiles and his face lights up..

Jungkook stepped aside, letting him to get inside his apartment.. Hoseok calmly walked inside.

"This place is nice "
He said, turning at Jungkook while waiting for younger to lead him inside..

"Thank your. Jung, would you like to have some coffee or anything?"

"Water will do Jungkook, and please call me on my name"

Jungkook still trying to cope on the thought of Hoseok being here for unwanted discussion.

He nods and motioned him to sit down, before entering the kitchen to get a bottle of water,

"Here" He hand it to him before Jungkook sat down in front of the couch he was sitting..

"How are you Jungkook? I heard you're doing great with your job, anyway let me congratulate you for a good work"

Jungkook nods, he had to inhale and exhaled to relax himself before answering

"Thank you for the compliments, but I'm sure you're not here for that"

"I love your being straight forward, okay.. if that's what you want then I'll go straight to the point..
Are you willing to marry the CEO ? Or shall I say Kim Seokjin?"

Being stunned was understatement. Jungkook wasn't able to answer, is he playing another on him or is he planning something to ruin them again?

When he wasn't able to answer Hoseok continues,
" Jisoo had left 2 important things on me and made me to promise her before she died that I'll make sure things will be settled rightfully in time. One the recordings which I already given you..
The other one is the diary she made for her Hyung"

Jungkook was listening intently, Wondering what was it all about..

"Which I wasn't able to give him. I'm afraid, Seokjin has been suffering so much. Although I've tried everything to make him fall for me, but everything was failed. The man  only cares for one person since day one-
It was you Jungkook. And if you still wondering what am I talking about...
I'm leaving. I can't take being the villain of this love story anymore. I'm leaving it all up to you and please take care of my Seokjin-
Oh!, I'm sorry -
I'm just used of calling him that way..
You know.."
Hoseok takes a deep breath
"Anyway, by this time maybe he already seen or reading the diary I left on his desk. And I already left my immediate resignation letter with it.. please take care of him and don't ever leave him or I'll take him away from you forever!"

With that Hoseok stand up and walks out .
Jungkook left shocked not being able to analyze everything in instant.. his brain was literally loading!

The door opened before Hoseok could touch the door knob-

It was Ming Yu holding some bags of groceries in his hands..

"Hey! Mr. Jung?-"
His reaction was almost the same as Jungkook..

Hoseok smiled at him -
One angelic Smile, he only seen when the guy was with Seokjin..

"Hi, Mung Yu, nice to see you. Anyway, I'm leaving. It's goodbye now for everyone"
He said with his smiles doesn't fading..

Ming Yu just nods and smiles back, before stepping aside to give him a way out.

"What was that?"
Ming Yu asked Jungkook as soon as he closes the door.

" he said he's leaving -
I don't know"
Jungkook was still in trance.  Looking no where..

***

A loud screeching sound was heard all over the streets of The 16th Arrondissement.
Before the blue car hits the sides of the streets and roled over-

It was a three vehicle collisions .. a white car was tumbled over the third car..
One of them loses its brakes and lose control got bumped on the blue car Infront and the white car hit them at the back-

The blue car was Hoseok's..

He was dead on the spot