26

Seokjin brought him  at The Little Prince Hotel, which is also one of his properties and businesses in Paris..

" Do you remember that painting?"

Jungkook was in awe while staring at the painting , that was beautifully displayed at the main lobby of the hotel..

" The Little Prince"
He muttered..

"Jisoo brought that painting here. She said it was for Taehyung.. That it was a gift from his father.. Jisoo was the co- owner  of this hotel.. so I let her named it after the painting. That's how deeply she was in love with you.. "
Jungkook's gaze averted at him ,.

" Jin.. can I ask you something?"

Seokjin looked at him before smiling..
" Sure! Let's get inside the room first, the you can ask me anything baby, come,  let me show you the way "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fuck! Jin!" 
There's nothing more than the feeling of having your ass eaten by the most handsome man you've ever known your whole life..
Seokjin digging his tongue deep inside his sleeking hole !
"Aahhhh!!! Oh my-"
Jin insert three fingers , he pulled back to watch how Jungkook could take his long crooked fingers circling around his hole,
His half lided eyeS tried to look at what was Jin looks like ..  the sweat on his face , the way he bites his lower lips, and how his eyes  opening wide.. Jin still was gorgeous even in his lustful look ..
He can make every girls and guys scream using his skillful fingers alone..
Jungkook wonder how Hoseok would react if he knows Seokjin was fucking him at this moment..
And in the heat of that moment Seokjin's phone rang..  it was on the side table near Jungkook.He hardly turn his head on the phone, He could see whose calling him...

Speaking of the Devil Bitch! Jungkook mumbles.. it was Hoseok on the line

"Don't mind it baby, look at me"
"Ofcourse!  I don't mind! Fuck me now Sir!..
Please?"
"Baby You don't have to ask. It's payback time! "
Jungkook wondering what he meant about that but he didn't ask.. he can't talk any longer.. Seokjin hovered him and pressed his usual rough kiss on the younger.. he start gliding and grinding their cocks.. Jungkook was becoming so loud! He didn't even realize how needy he become..
"Damn it baby! I missed you so much! No one excites me the way you do " Seokjin murmured in between kissing him..
It's like Seokjin could just spent a night kissing him..
Seokjin was literally eating him with his teeth and his tongue roaming around not only inside his mouth but also all over  his face..
And the younger giving him exactly -
No!-

Actually he is giving more than Jin could ask for..

Jungkook can't say anything-
When it comes to this man, he's always lost and loosing the game!
He couldn't wish for anything more than this...
More than having Seokjin in the same bed..

Now Jungkook realized how much he longed for him.. how much he waits for this moment..

"I've been waiting.. for this baby..
I longed to feel your lips on mine-"

He opened his eyes wondering..
How the fuck you speak out what's exactly on mind Jin?..
He watched how Seokjin's eyes were deeply closed .. he hears how he groans while speaking his heart out..

"Tell me you will stay.. I need you to stay baby.. my Kookie.."

"Jin?.."
But the man was so lost, he couldn't even hear him..
Jungkook embraced him.. he held his head, and the clutch on this shoulders..

"If I did.. will you love me the way I do?..
Will you fight for me?..."

And Seokjin stopped from kissing him.. he pulled out and stare at him.. wondering -

"Will you choose me this time?.. or you will dump me again and be with your lover?.."

"What are you talking about?"
He could see how anxious Seokjin was ..
Wondering why he was saying that...

Lover's sleep together right?

Me and my Seokjin..

Those flashback on Jungkook's mind, renting free in his memories.. the whole time !

" Seokjin.. you and Hoseok -"

" oh my goodness Jungkook! Don't tell me-
Fuck! I knew it! Baby I'm sorry.. I called Namjoon that night to stop you from leaving and make you stay.."

Now Jungkook wondering what was it he saying.. he pulled out from embracing on him and pushed him self to sat up .. Seokjin did the same .. sitting beside him..

"What do you mean to make me stay?"