6

Jin stared at the sleeping Body next to him , his driving on thier way home..
His innocent feature was touching.. the way he snore cutely, like a sleeping child ..

Jin turn his gaze back at the road.. no one would know about thier dirty things.. he'll make sure no one would..
Not even this innocent looking man beside him..

***

The car stopped exactly at the address  Jisoo sent him.. 

It was a modern contemporary house with modern style and design elements.. the large windows the spacious areas.. it's exterior was simply elegant.. matching Jisoo's taste..

Seokjin carried Jungkook from his waist to his shoulders.. he bent down before putting him on his back.. he effortlessly carried him the piggy back way going inside.. he already texted his sister that they're almost there.. so before he could knock at the door , Jisoo already opened it ..

"Oh my ,hyung,! Not again! Why he's always like this! Agh!"

Seokjin gets inside and Jisoo close the door..

"Show me your bedroom, he's too heavy!"

Ofcourse not! He can actually carry him forever! But He doesn't want Jisoo to have doubts on him ..

Jisoo run and lead the way , worrying that her brother was done with his husband's drunken ass!

"Gosh , hyung please don't hate him ..
We argue on the morning and then I left him alone maybe that's why he drunk himself again.. I'm so sorry hyung-!"

"It's okay.. I think I had to remind you again not to let him drink too much.. or at least find ways to stop him from drinking! "

Seokjin layed Jungkook on the bed ... He took a glimpse at his innocent face
For the last time before, standing up ..

"Or maybe I need to work on my physical strength trice more , whenever we met ,you know.."

Seokjin takes a deep breath remembering how the night always end up with them.. but he had to shake that thing on his head before Jisoo noticed anything fishy about them...

"I had to take him ... And carry him...
Home,  to your bed! Thats-
That's so-"

"Kind of you hyung! Thank you for always taking care of my husband! I love you so much hyung.. what am I without you! You really need to stay with us or I don't know what to do with him!"

That hits him!

Guilty!..

He felt a sting in his heart, once again.. Seokjin turn away..

"I don't think that's necessary!.. but I will stay until I get my own house..  go and clean him .. Im tired , by the way where's my room?"

And Jisoo walked out side to show his hyung's room..

"I know you love watching the moonlight, so I prepared this one for you.."
she open the room exactly Infront of the masters bedroom..
"Look hyung! You'll love it! Look at that!"
Jisoo exclaiming , seeing the beautiful moonlight showcasing in front of the big windows in Jin's room..

Seokjin silently gets in , straight to the balcony , with eyes never leaving the beautiful sight of the yellow orange full moon in front of him ..

He always find peace watching it..
So lovely...

So romantic!

How I wish I could watch it with you...

"Goodnight hyung.. I'll go ahead"

He turns to his sister and nods..

"Goodnight Ji, please take care of your husband"

"Yes hyung , I will"
She smiled and closed the door..

It's sad to belongजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें