11

"Aunt Ji'!!!"
Tae screaming could be heard all over the place, running from when Hoseok opened the car door . He was so excited to meet his "Aunt" once again.

"Hey baby , you should be careful!, "
Hoseok said  loudly at him while happily watching him running toward Jisoo..

"He's so excited to see her Seok.. you can't blame him"
Seokjin said after closing the car door and walking around the car smilling at Hoseok..

"Yeah! But mind you Sir I'm not blaming him-
You should be the one blamed! "

Hoseok said following his Gorgeous Boss. Hoseok watching him like..

shit don't smile at me that way!
And looking at those stunning back features of him...
gosh! why do you always have to look this good!

And while Hoseok was busy watching Jin there's Jungkook staring at him.
He walks out the house following His wife  though his attention was on the little boy who dearly hugging his wife.. and when the boy looks at him -
Jungkook was stunned..

Was he looking at his younger Self?

The boy smiled like bunny.. his cute dimple showing , his eyes smiles before his lips..

"Hello Mr. ! How are you? What's your name? Are you the husband of my Aunt? Am I allowed to stay here now?"
Jungkook was speechless, the way the kid is bombarding him questions, he doesn't know what to answer first..

"Baby , stop questioning your Uncle, let's get inside first"
Jungkook's attention was averted to the one who speak..
His heart suddenly beats fast , hearing the voice he was longing to hear for days.. because Seokjin did not show up after what they did in the kitchen.

Now he's standing in front of him freshly handsome with his gray long sleeves shirt that's perfectly outlining his broad shoulders and those  fucking chest -
Jungkook gulps as he forced himself to look away-
But suddenly his eyes caught Hoseok staring at him before smirking mysteriously..

"TaeTae baby! Aunt Ji missed you so much!!!"
Hearing his wife, Jungkook turn at the kid once again, Jisoo kissed Tae and hug him again and again.. and when Tae jump on her  wanting to be carried by his Aunt.. Jin lifted him..

" No baby, Daddy will carry you inside.. Not Aunt Ji okay? .. let's go, Hoseok come on"

Daddy ??..

Jungkook couldn't believe what he heard-
Jin walks inside the house followed by Jisoo..
Hoseok walks after them throwing another look at Jungkook..
Jungkook looks at him with obvious jelouse on his eyes...

He's married.. with him? Yeah-
No! Ofcourse not!

"Honey !!! What are doing? Come here!"

Jisoo's screaming waken him from his thoughts.. he doesn't know why he's world seems to fell apart..

" I ordered a breakfast for us before you came, Kook and I already arranged the dining and I choose Your's and Tae's favorite foods hyung"

While Jisoo leading them at the dinning room..  Jungkook following them watching thier backs .. watching the way Hoseok pulled a chair for Tae and Jin.. how the later assist his-
Ahh..

Jungkook's hands secretly balled in fist..

Feeling helpless, Jungkook silently sat beside Jisoo-
Infront of the cutest angel he ever seen.. While he were busy watching Hoseok moves on Seokjin, there's Tae busy staring at him..

"Why are you mad?, Are you annoyed because you don't want us here? You look irritated, Mr. Pretty"

As innocent as he is, Tae bragging him with those words that the rest of the elder ones became aware of Jungkook's mood.. Jisoo looks at Seokjin, meeting her gaze, Seokjin averted his eyes to Jungkook who seems surprised by the way Tae reads him..