21

Namjoon lead him to the elevator of the mansion Jin's unit is at the 5tb floor.

"The whole floor is Jin's. When you step out of the elevator, You can see only one door, that was his flat, just ring the bell"

Jungkook didn't bother to ask anythin
He kept silent and nodding at Namjoon

"Thank you, Mr. Kim"

"Call me Namjoon. Anyway, your welcome. "

He bowed before  the elevator door closed.

Lovers, sleep together right?

Lovers?..

Stop it Jk.. you here for your son ! That's where you should focus.

The elevator door opened..
Namjoon was right the elevator door open to another door. He stepped out and rings te bell. He keeps on breathing out.. the thumping of his heart is getting crazier. It seems like the time was running so slow. His hands sweating..

Until the door slowly opened...
The Butterflies in his stomach flown like a petals in the air
That was too slow for him to even analyze every tiniest part of the man's skin .. his wet hair..
His white robes..
His fresh showered smell..
His wet soft looking lips..
His ever dark tantalizing eyes whose now meeting his unsecured gaze..
Jungkook felt lost. Seeing Seokjin face to face was the most awkward thing he hadn't realized until that moment..

"How did you get here?" Seokjin asked.
That was plain.. but how the fuck the words alone could hurt him like a stab of the knife?
And the feeling of extreme anxiety about holding your emotions together, seeing someone  standing gorgeously.. stunningly handsome behind the door, who isn't your ex, but it feels like ... So much more than being an ex...
He's never even been yours Jk!
He scolded himself..

"I'm here for My Son,where is Taehyung?"

Well, nice one!

There's no more worst feeling than that, because the only thing worse than knowing you're not being over him would be him-
knowing you're not over with your 'being friends with benefits thing.. with him

He isn't even your friend,Jk!
All he did was use you!
Then leave you all of a sudden!

Like, his friend and cousin has to deal with his crying mess every night other nights and that wasn't really fine.

Jk wasn't been fine since he left.

"The case was in court, If you wanted to see him , you can plea to see him-"

"Stop the crap Jin! " Jungkook harshly pushed the door open it made Jin to back off "Why are you keep doing this to me?!" He stepped towards until he cage the older to the wall "What did I even do to you? You keep messing up with my life! Aren't you tired of what you been doing ?.. of what you been doing to me.."

"You are trespassing!"

It was Jung Hoseok also wearing a white robe, Jungkook didn't bother to turn at where the voice came from.. he knows it was coming. His voice alone sending him stings of pain straight to the heart.. His eyes bored at Jin.. his tears suppressing .. Jin meeting his fuming eyes.. never caring of anyone's presence..

"Get out or I'll call a police!"
That's made him turn at Hoseok leaving Seokjin with eyes holding a wrathful look, he walk towards Hoseok

"Why are you keep messing on me? You wanna call a police? Then call them now!"
I'm a quick reflexes, one strong punch came flying on Hoseok's face,

"Jungkook!" it made the other stumbled on the floor and Seokjin run to stop him, holding on his waist and pining him on the wall

"You will stop all of this or I'll request a temporary restraining order on you!"
Seokjin told him as he glare to the younger
Jungkook doesn't care, he meet him him with his eyes tearing up.. he felt pain more than anger right at the moment.. Seokjin was there for Hoseok.. he felt alone.. he felt like Seokjin was betraying him although it was so unreasonable to felt like that-
He wasn't entitled of  the feeling.. what was him for Seokjin anyway? His Bitch? A toy when he's bored ? Jungkook felt tired of everything..

"There's no need of that.. just let me see my son .. that's all I want and I'm leaving . I'm leaving"
There's a lot more he wanted to say.. but there's no used of saying those things anyway. Seokjin wasn't his. Staying away is all he can do, besides The man can give his son the life he can't afford to offer him.

Gently Seokjin Freed his arms from pinning.. he stepped back and motioned Taehyung's bedroom..

"Seokjin No!"
Hoseok raising his voice in disagreement, the guy was still lying helpless at the floor, mouth and nose bleeding..

"Shut up Hoseok! "
Seokjin's eyes not leaving Jungkook's,  until the younger makes his way on Tae's bedroom, he gave one last fuming look on Hoseok before going ahead..

He slowly open the door of the bedroom.
The room was too huge for a boy. Jungkook let his eyes roam on the riches surrounded by his son, his room is a lot bigger than the hotel room him and Yoongi occupied..

Jungkook walked slowly to the sleeping child, laying on the luxurious king size bed.
Everything around his son was a definition of a luxurious life.

He sat beside his bed stating at his son..
Tae is truly his! A picture of his toddler self was laying down Infront of him.. Jisoo left him a precious gift.. a gift he couldn't own anymore.. Jungkook tears streaming down his face nonstop.. he kept sobbing beside his son, afraid to wake him up..  he slowly went down the bed  and sat on the floor..

"I wish I could sleep beside you .. even for the last time. I'm sorry son, I can't even stand to fight for you.. I can't give this kind of life you have here but I love you so much..
Dad is leaving.. "

Seokjin standing outside Tae's bedroom. Head leaning on the wall, he heard Jungkook's silent cries..