8

Little Tae run inside the house searching for His father ,

"Daddy! Daddyyyy!!! Where are you?!"

"Hey little one! Calm down ! You're Daddy knows you're going home today,  let's just wait for him here"

His uncle with the most beautiful sunshine smile on his face ..

"But he's not here yet , uncle Shine..
Did he forget about me?"

His uncle shakes his head and smiled at him, gesturing him to seat to where he is seated.. tapping the couch next to him..

"My Taehyungie baby, your father might get very very busy, but he never once forgot about his baby, he loves you so much !"

Little Tae watched how his faced shinning with the way he was smiling at him while talking..

The little one blinks and pouts cutely..

"But why he send me here , instead of bringing me to my Aunt Jisoo's house? I want to meet her husband too "

The smile on his Uncle Shine disappeared slowly.. but he recovered and smiled again..

"Because I asked him if you can accompany me here since I'm also new in this place and did not know anyone around.. so for me it's better if  I have you in my new house than you stay in your Aunt Jisoo's house , because as a newlyweds, she should spent sometimes with her husband, alone "

Little Tae frowned at him..

"But why Daddy was allowed to stay there but not me?"

His Uncle was almost lost for words when someone rings the bell

"Oh! It should Be your Daddy! Come on !"
He pulled the little one to stand up and they both run to the door..

"Surprise!!!! Hey baby , did you missed Daddy?!hmmm?"

After Seokjin peaked his head on the door, he carried his son and kissed him in the forehead..

"I do! Very much! I thought you forgotten about me ,Daddy!.. how's Aunt Ji?"

He said after kissing his dad in the cheeks and hugging him..they walked inside with his assistant following them ..

"Aunt Ji is good.. she's out of town right now.. she needs to rest".

They reached the couch and Jin seat him on it... Hoseok followed..

"Ok.. and his husband?"

Jin's expression changed into something sad and Hoseok noticed that so he stand up and excused himself..

"Sir, excuse me, let me get you something to drink"

He bowed his head and went to the kitchen Little Tae smiled at him..

" He is good but-
He doesn't like kids , so you have to stay here with Uncle Shine until Daddy gets a new house "

"But I want to meet him!"

Tae sulking Is the last thing Jin wanted this time so he carried him again and they also went to the kitchen where Hoseok preparing thier  drinks..

" I told you about it, baby, come'on we're gonna bake a cake for Aunt Ji"

"Woooooow!! I love it let's go!!! Can we have cream and strawberry cake for her.. hey Daddy did you buy some banana milk for me?"

"Yes , how can I forget that ? There's a lot in the car!"

He put him down

"Really??? I'm going to get my banana milk yeheeeey!!!!"

He run to the door excitedly
..