32

" Jin? When will you ever stop drinking?
Isn't it too much for your health?"
Jungkook speaks in soft voice , he just came from Tae's bedroom, his son was already sleeping . He goes straight at the master's bedroom.

When Jin opened the door for Jungkook, he was holding a glass of whiskey, his face was already red. Jin didn't say anything, he just pulled Jungkook inside, he closed the door and pinned the younger on it.

The older kissed him passionately and deep. His hands both on the door behind Jk's head. Jk catched Jin's weight as he start grinding on his body, the younger's hand automatically runs inside his shirt, roaming on the muscles of his back, the other was hooking under his shoulder.

"J-Jin.. Taehyung -"
"Shhh... don't talk!"

Seokjin pressed a deeper kiss to shut him up. Last thing he want that moment was being interrupted.

Jungkook was stunned for a moment, his eyes opened wide while Jin was deep closed.
Ofcourse when the man was using both his dominant and arrogant personality it makes him more authorative and-
Sexy!
Jungkook realized that Jin wasn't up for any talk this time.. slowly Jungkook closed his eyes as he felt some sting of pain on his mouth..
Seokjin was literally eating him.

He lets out a long moan.
Fuck ! Seokjin was drowning him with just a kiss!

When he started to kiss back the passionate became a sloppy messy kiss.
Feeling the rush, Jungkook holds tight on Jin's neck while Jin pulled his waist, grinding into his stiffness-
The younger instantly felt that. Jin grabbed his hair, pulling his face up..
God! Jungkook looked so messed!
Jin opened his eyes half lided to stare at his baby -

Slowly his kiss become softer.. while his eyes boring at the younger's face..
" My baby looks so beautiful ! "
He groaned, Jungkook open his eyes slowly..
Meeting Jin's seems like a dream.

"You said no talk"
He love it when they talk like that.. whispering with each other too low and breathy was adding so much romance in the vibes.
Jungkook reached his lips, he licked it with his tongue playing around that thick lips..

"Mmm.. you taste sweeter than any of 31Braskin Robbins my Jin.. I could Fucking lick you all my life!" Jungkook added a little sensuality on his tone.. making sure it will sound teasy. Jin just stared at him with a little smirk on his lips.. Jungkook almost drooled-

Fuck! This man looked damn sexy without any effort!

"31Braskin Robbins?.. hmmm.. that was something though.. let me take you to the bed..
Baby, that sweet mouth of yours deserves to get fuck good tonight"

With that Seokjin pulled him in his arms and carried him like his weight is nothing. Jungkook gripped both his legs on the older's waist while both his arms snaking on his neck.. The younger didn't stop from kissing him while Jin walking them on his very huge luxury bed..
Jungkook take a peak on them on the huge mirror in front of the bed. That's what he really loves about the Master's bedroom, those huge mirrors on the wall and on the ceiling along the bed, those are as big as the bed was. It was so arousing seeing yourself I. Those mirrors  while getting fucked hard and how messy you and him looked likes.
This time he was seeing himself on Seokjin's arms, the how he was holding on the man's neck and the way he was kissing the older lips. He can see how their mouths moving in sinc.. he can see how their tounges collide..
And he loves that scene!

"Honey ... Can we stay like this for a while?..
Can you still bare to keep me in your arms like this?"
Then he averted his sight on the mirror..
"Can you lean on the wall.. behind the mirror?
I always love to see my self kissing the man I love.. I want to remember how messed I am in your arms"
Seokjin just stared at him, he was lost with Jungkook's soft and sweet voice, that's asking him a favor,
He turned his head on the mirror..
A smirk creeped on his face.