2

Seokjin and his little Taehyung stayed at the hotel room Jisoo has reserved for the guest of Thier wedding.

"Woooow! Daddyyy are we staying here for good? Can I sleep beside aunt Ji?.. please daddy??"

Jin kneeled down and pulled him on his lap..

"Why not?.. you can do that later after the wedding, but you have to ask for her permission first, if she allows you then you can sleep with them "

Taehyung's googly eyes widen more . He turns to look at his father whose massaging his knees and tiny thighs..

"With them? Them who? .. but I don't wanna sleep with anyone! Only aunt Ji daddy! I want Aunt Ji!"

Jin smiled at his little prince's cuteness.. he's pouting was so cute..

It reminds him of someone..

Ahm- nevermind!

"I know baby, but listen .. Aunt Ji will get married later.. the man she will be marrying will be sleeping with her from now on, so it means if you want to sleep over with Aunt Ji , then you supposed to sleep with that man also.
Did you get it baby"...

"Okay... Then I don't want to sleep beside her, again. Not with her man!"

Taehyung layed his head on Seokjin's chest, signaling that he was already sleepy , Jin stands up carrying his son and carefully layed him in bed he kissed him in the head before tapping him to sleep while he hums his favorite lullaby..

Taehyung was already sound asleep when Jisoo called Him.

"Hyung did I woke you up?"..

"What if I say yes.. isn't it obvious? It's already...."
Jin glance at the clock hanging on the wall
"Quarter after eleven- how was it that you're still awake when tomorrow is your wedding day"
His horse tone was obviously a proof of him being woken up..

"I'm sorry hyung but I can't sleep I was so nervous! I think something will happen that can stop our wedding.. what if Jungkook run away? What if there's someone who came to stop the wedding because she was pregnant of Jungkook's?? What if-"

"Damn 'it , Jisoo -ah will you stop overthinking!!! Get your self together or you will look like a lost ghost at your own wedding day. Then That will make your husband to be, become the one that got away! Go to sleep and let me sleep. Bye. Hyung loves you, baby"

Seokjin hung up the phone without waiting for his sister to answer back.

***

"Relaxed or you get tripped"

Seokjin whispered an advise to her before he gets inside

"Hyung ! Can you just walk beside me please ? My knees are getting weak..
I think I can't walk on my own"

Jisoo was almost tearing up looking at his hyung with her puppy face.. seokjin sighs shaking his head..

"How did Mom And Dad leaves you with me?.. I cant imagine I have to endure this moment!.. I'm not doing this Jisoo!"

When the two huge doors if the wedding hall opened , it reveals a Beautiful -
Shit! He was so Beautiful! But he's not His Jisoo!-

Jungkook's smiles dissapeared.. his eyes widen in shock,

Wait-
Whatthe-
Fuck!
I know him! He's the-
Hollyshittt that was him!-
Don't tell me.. oh no!
No man! No!

When Thier eyes met, Jungkook gulps all the salivas that was about to fall on his mouth-
Shit he's almost drooling..

Hearing the gasp of the men and women around the hall.. They literally seeing the most handsome man ever alive...

Wait -
Most handsome man??
No ! Ofcourse not !
It should be the Groom !

Not that Mr.Arrogant back at Paris!

Jungkook tried to calm him self as he turn his gaze down the floor..

Hearing the crowds gasping again he turn to look at where The Bride should came out-

And she was the Beautiful Jisoo holding on Mr.Arrogants arm ..

But Jungkook was so intimidated by Mr.Arrogance presence maybe that's why he doesn't even appreciating his own bride .. Boy! He can't look in his eyes while the man was staring straight at him..

He pushed himself to look at Jisoo, forcing himself to smile..

Shitt Jeon Jungkook what's happening to you??

Until they reach Infront , Seokjin gave the hand if his Jisoo to Jungkook ..

"So you are Jeon Jungkook? We had met before-
Right?"

Fuck ! No! He remembered!

"Im sorry?"

Seokjin smirk , slightly shaking his head.. his eyes never leaving Jungkook's

"Nevermind.. but I want you to remember this..."

Seokjin leaned his lips on his ears..
" I'm watching you young man"

Jin watched his reactions before living them at the Priest..

"Honey it's okay , don't mind him"

Jisoo could feel the coldness of Jungkook's hands..

Jisoo smiled at him , she wanted to ease down Jungkook's tension, it was the first time he met his half brother, who became her guardian since Thier mother died at the heart attack because Jisoo's father were killed by the robbers..

Jungkook keep on glancing at his wife's hyung.. He looks so hot specially when he was drunk but he was still sober.. he's been holding a wine glass from the start of the reception, he was standing at the corner smilling at the visitors but he never talk.. all he do was nod and smile at them and then drink his wine.. he always turn away when Seokjin was about to look at his direction or when Seokjin was looking at him..

"Honey I'm going to our room now? I'm tired and I'm getting drunk!"

Jisoo layed her head on Jungkook's chest she keeps on drinking while entertaining her co-models , now she's hella drunk. Jisoo was almost collapsing .. but Jungkook was talking to Min Yoongi , Jk's cousin

"Im going ahead honey, just  go up there when done here okay?.. goodnight honey I love you! Don't go anywhere okay? Hyung is watching!"

She warn , without knowing that simple warning can make Jungkook's heart beat goes wild..

Jungkook drunk another full glass of wine to keep himself relaxed..until Min Yoongi bids his goodbye and Jungkook excused himself

He was also drunk already.. it's like his head was moving..

When he entered the elevator someone was already there,
Whose silently watching him, but he didn't realize it because his drunk ass is already building in his system and it's like he wanted to puke..
And he did he bent down-

And puke!

And a strong grip catches him before he fell down.

"You love to make a mess, don't you"

When he looked up ..there he met the most beautiful brown obs ..

Until his gaze fell down on his red plum lips.. he knows he's talking but he doesn't hear any sound.. the only thing he knows was-
That lips looks sexier upclose!

Jungkook grabs Jins collar and pressed a rough kiss on him..