3

Seokjin can't help but to kiss him back..
The kiss was hot, one that can drew him out of his senses..

But when he realized Jungkook was getting aroused, his hands already trying to unbotton his shirt..

Seokjin knows he must stop himself because Jungkook was hella drank but instead of stoping him ,.

Seokjin pulled him even closed sticking thier cocks together -

Jungkook moaned!

He tried to pin the elder on the wall but Seokjin won't let it happen instead  , he shifted thier positions, shoving Jungkook on the wall of the elevator holding both his wrist up..

"Your wife .. is waiting -"
Seokjin trying to stop that  heated moment by reminding both of them that The Man Infront of him was just married for hours..

"Let her wait.." he pressed one messy kiss again on Jin's plump and swollen lips.. like he's in a rush.. like someone will stole that mouth any moment.

Seokjin's eyes widen.. he was shocked to hear that.. being stunned was understatement. Him, hearing his now  brother in law, saying that to his wife-
His Sister ..

Goodness! He was really drank!

It felt so guilty..
"Stop!"
He pushed him on the wall but before he could speak another word Jungkook was collapsed.

***

"Hyung?"

"I told you not to leave your husband there, Ji"

Seokjin get inside, dragging the drank Jungkook on the luxurios matrimonial bed, that's full of rose petals in a big double heart shaped..

Obviously Jisoo did not layed on the bed because the shaped of the hearts was intact.. to answer that she gets the pillow at the big couch at center of the room..

Seokjin carefully lay Jungkook on the bed..
"Ah come'on let's do this ..let her wait" jungkook mumbles pulling  Seokjin's ties -

Thankfully, Jisoo went to the bathroom to get  a tub of warm water and a clean face towel..

Seokjin were out of balance as he fall on Jungkook's chest...
Oh shit!! Seokjin course silently .. his breath hitch,well his right tighs just fall on Jungkook's stiffen cock..

His damn dick twitch!..

"Oh my God ! Hyung! I'm sorry-"

Jisoo walked quick at them before helping her hyung to get up.. but Jungkook keeps on pulling Seokjin..

Damn!

"Honey , stop it! Let hyung go-
Oh my god! You should not drink that much next time!..."

"It's Ok Ji .. clean him up , he needed to  freshen up.. I'll go ahead.. "

"Oh hyung I'm so sor-"

But before Jisoo could complete her sentence Jungkook drag her down pressing a hard kiss on her before hovering over her petit body pinning her on the bed with her hands up.. the way Jungkook's gripping on her both hands made Jin's cock stiffen..

Jin swallowed his saliva.. he instantly remembered the way Jungkook kissed him on the elevator and the rest of what they did -

But before he could breakdown into his imaginations..

Jisoo moaned..

A long one.

Jin had to open his eyes and turn his head on the bodies in the bed..
Jisoo looked like wrecked..
And the way Jungkook handled her -
It was-
Jin had to turn around, Jisoo's moans was getting heavier like she's so lost..

Jungkook ripped her nightgown.

Jin drag himself to the door ..
He made quick steps-
As fast as he could he closed the door..

He heard Jungkook groaned  before he heard the door's click sound.

Jin has to lean on that door his knees felt weak.. but hearing the noises inside the room pushed him to walk away from that room..

He felt something sting on his chest..
It's like a bolt of electricity running inside it..

He could feel the pain..

He walked inside his room ..
Turning his head on his cute Taehyung whose been sleeping soundly.. he didn't bother to come close to him.

Instead he go straight inside the bathroom. Locked it. And turn the lights off .. before he pushed his pants down along with his briefs..
When he closed his eyes there was Jungkook standing Infront of him .. ofcourse thats what he imagined ..
Jungkook was there and he will shoved him in the wall of his bathroom.. face and chest rubbing on the cold tiles.. he will drag one of his legs up.. higher until it reached his chest he will locked it there together with his strong arms while his other hand prepping him until his fourth finger slid inside his hot hole..

He is sure tight!

He will thrust his fingers inside so deep.. that he surely hits his prostrate everytime it goes Inside..

And he will hear Jungkook screams..
Screaming his name ..
Asking him to go deeper...
And faster....

And further.

Until he can removed his finger ..
Because he's dripping wet..

He rubbed his hard cock faster and firmer ..
Closing his eyes tighter lol, leaning his head on the wall for support his other hand forming in fist..
And all the veins in his neck and arms ..
And in his huge bulging cock coming out..

He will shoved that dick inside him -
No warning!
Jungkook will scream in pain but will not last because he will thrust as fast as he could .. as deep as he wants ..
Surely Jungkook will ask for it..

He heard the way Jungkook groaned earlier..

I'll make you beg for more!
I'll make you want for so much more!

Jin whispering those words within the coldness of the tiles..
With his horse voice...

Hi sweats dripping along his body .
His shirt was  so wet, he only manage to pushed his pants down to his knees..  .

He rubbed hard and fast until his cum  came splashing on the tiles of the wall..

It's a lot.. it keeps on coming..

Ahhh.. hollyshit! What are you doing to me Jungkook?? this is insane!

Jin pressed his head hard on the wall of the bathroom.. after coming from his high.. it felt like crazy..
Until he punch on the wall -

one hard punch-
And another one..
And another one..

Until his fist are bleeding.. and pained!..

Hoping it could take away that pain in his heart..