24

"ahhh Jiiiinnn!"

Jungkook pushed himself hard on the bed , while the other trying to be gentle on him..

He was used of that..
Ming Yu was used of him  calling out Jin when everytime they're having sex.
Casual sex. And every time Jk having a bad day he would call Ming Yu to let  his frustrations out.

"Come on! Do it rough!" Pushing his hole back at his cock, it wasn't as huge and amazing as Seokjin's.. still Jungkook wanting more of him..
"Jungkook you're getting hurt-''

He doesn't even prep.. that's how his jealousy kills him

"Just do it ! Fuck me hard! I wanna feel it"
Ming Yu do as he was told.. he pushed his cock deeper and he thrust harder ..
Jungkook stand on his arms .. one arm trying to grip on the head board.. he knows Ming Yu has been controlling himself..
"I'll be on top.. let me show you how he do it!"
He hovered over Ming Yu before pushing himself deeper he gradually went up and down nonstop.. Ming Yu watched him.. Jk's eyes teary.. bitting his lips so hard until he almost taste his own blood.. Ming Yu grabbed him in the neck for a kiss, he wants him to feel secure, that someone was still there for him..  Jungkook kissed back insanely.. the way he kiss was always mind blowing-
Or is it just him, because all this time he had holding a special feelings for JK, but knowing the guy wasn't fine
"Baby, it's okay.." he whispered soft  on his ears..
"Don't call me that- uh!''
Jungkook rocking himself faster above Ming Yu ,  his hand gripping his cock , his precum sleeking on Ming Yu's stomach ..
And when he reached his high.. it blows on Ming Yu's chest and  and on his face..
Then he will just slammed himself on the bed behind the man..

Pain!

Pain versus pain! that's how he do it .

They're been like that, friends with benefits thing for almost a year, since they become a team in the project he signed for KDC. Namjoon assigned the team for him.

*****

Ming Yu knows the story.. Jungkook would spill it everytime he was drank.. he'll brag about how the pain didn't even subside for months and he'll always end up asking Ming to fuck him as hard as he can.. he wants physical pain to cover up his emotional aches
Yoongi was right, he is a Fucking Narcist, and while he always end up crying, Ming Yu will just stay beside him until the morning comes and he'll act fine again..
Ming Yu was used to him being a great pretender..

He always acts like everything is normal.
He kept him self busy working on the mural.. he spend time with Tae..
Enjoys every moment with his son.
Taehyung became his little buddy..
They play basketball and socker.. they play games on line.. they bake cakes.. enjoying their banana milks and ice creams.. they go  at the amusement park riding everything, His son was adventurous as him.. 
But what he likes most about Tae is that as he grow up his features..

No! Ofcourse ! He wouldn't admit that-
Tae got it from Jisoo!-

Lies!

As much as possible, Jungkook stayed away from Seokjin and Hoseok-
But there still are those moments that he needed to be in the meeting to discuss the progress of the project in the KDC.
Ming Yu as the  Head Project Designer of the company also had to sit in every discussion with him..

The CEO doesn't have to be there ..  But he  never missed every meetings they had.

"He's here Again"
Ming Yu whispered on him. Ming Yu also hates having a meeting with them, but Namjoon not just mentioned it at the contract but also highlighted that monthly meetings is a must since they are working on the company's overall Building Murals..

Ming Yu has been a part of KDC since he graduated from from college.. he was hired at Korea but after 3years KDC Seoul sent him at France.

Ming Yu never crossed paths with the CEO until Namjoon assigned him to be the head in redesigning the Twin Towers of KDC France. Although he works really hard, Mr. Delicious and Perfect as his co workers called  their Boss, Kim Seokjin never even once noticed him-
Until his best buddy, his secret crush back in college came..
Jeon Jungkook. And he we're surprised knowing his man crush wasn't really straight like he used to-

Well, Thanks to Kim Seokjin!

Since then Seokjin always had his narrowed eyes on Ming Yu.. the poor guy can't even look at him straight because Mr. Kim will glare at him straight to the soul..

Jungkook kept his gaze at his phone, Ofcourse he knows it was the Devil him self.. like Yoongi called him..

Jungkook turned at Ming Yu and innocently smiled at him like he just whispered something sweet on the other..

"You're aware that I know whenever he's around, you don't have to announce his presence everytime.." he whispered like they're talking something private, the smile on his face wasn't fading while whispering at Ming Yu's ears..
" keep smiling and don't look at him.. just look at me"

Namjoon noticed Ming Yu's and Jk's sweetness Infront of them not minding that the CEO had been watching them..

"Excuse me Sir!"
It was Jung Hoseok, Jungkook had a glimpse of him and like expected.. Hoseok was glaring at him before averting at Seokjin

"Mr. Jung, we are about to start. I hope you are aware of that"

Namjoon said as Seokjin threw him a look..
Hoseok side eyed Namjoon,

"That's exactly why I am here.. KSJ had an important meeting today in less than 30 minutes .. I'm here to remind him of that-"

Hoseok sarcastically turned at Namjoon..

"Miss Nayeon, didn't I told you to reschedule all the meetings in contrary with this time?"
Seokjin glaring at Hoseok while talking at Nayeon,

"I did as you told Sir, the meeting with The  France Co. Was already rescheduled as I was advised, Mr. Kim, it was rescheduled the day after tomorrow, same time and was approved by all the parties including the CEO of The France Co."

Seokjin nods and turned at Hoseok again whose glaring at Nayeon
" Mr.Jung, aren't you informed about this matter?"

Seokjin said while his eyes seriously narrowed at his Personal Assistant..

Jung Hoseok could melt any moment, Nayeon already sent him the report but  knowing that Seokjin will attend a meeting with Jungkook made him uneasy..
He didn't even take a glimpse on the report Nayeon had sent him..

"Oh..is that it.. Miss Nayeon, next time inform me earlier so things like these won't happen again! My appologies Mr.Kim.."
Hoseok bowed, his blood was boiling noticing that suppressing smiles on Jungkook's face..

Bitch!

He mumbles under his breath.. Jungkook just gave him a winning look while relaxedly swaying his swivel chair..

Seokjin throw him a glare and Jungkook just rolled his eyes and turned away, then Seokjin averting the look on Ming Yu and the poor man just drop his head down..

"Let's start! "

Not Seokjin using his Bossy card!