20

"where are you going ? Can we just stay and rest for a while ? Damn !  All over my body hurts ! I'll be needing a whole body massage for Heaven's sake Jk! And what do you think of the man ? Fool? Bro, he's not become a lawyer for nothing! Wait till we get sued!"

" I'll go alone.. do whatever you want  hyung , I don't care"

Jk opened the door of their hotel room..

"Damn it! When was the last time you ever listen to me? I'm your Hyung but you kept on talking to me like that!"
Yoongi screaming his lungs out but Jungkook just slammed the door..

Yoongi just throw his body on that luxury bed, before closing his eyes..

"Well I'm gonna sleep all night and
Yeah all day!.. this is life!"

***

The taxi stopped Infront of the Private Mansion around the 16th Arrondissement, he look around.. the night view was really amazing! The romantic view of France York
At with all the lights perfectly place plus the view of the Eifel Tower in the far right of the mansion..
Painted in dirty white and gray Mansion, the gate was really huge, all painted in black, Jungkook rings the bell three times until he seen a familiar built of a man walking towards the gate..

" what took you so long?"
It was Kim NamJoon..

"So , you fooled me?"
Namjoon opens the gate.. and stand aside letting him in..
"Why would I do that? Come'in"

Jungkook stared at him, before he decided to get in..
Namjoon closed the gates , before leading him inside..

"Do you also live here?"

"Yes,  it's like a town house, there are 30 rooms inside this Mansion, including Mr.Kim's.. it's one of the Perks, he bought this Mansion for Korean employees.. instead of renting a town house or hotel rooms, he let us lived here for free "

"Hoseok lives here?"
"Yes . I said All his Korean employees lived here, including Hoseok "
"Are they .. living together?"

Namjoon stopped in the middle of the staircase to the main door..

"Jungkook , we're all living here together "

"No- I mean-  ahm nevermind "

"Do you mean if they are sleeping together?"
Namjoon stare at him, Jungkook nods..

"Yes they are..  lovers sleep together right?"
That's when Namjoon opens the main door ..