23

Namjoon had been looking at his watch for the ninth time.
It's already 8:49 in the morning, the intercom rang again..
Namjoon almost know who was it, it was the third time he called since he came..

"Sir.."

"Did he came?"

"Not yet Sir.. he still has 10 minutes before the call time"

"I see.. does Hoseok knows anything about it?'

"No Sir, I didn't tell him, but eventually if only- if this is really possible, he will know"

"There's no problem with that.. call me back when he came.."

The ends.. Namjoon put the phone down..

clock hits 8:55

*******

Yoongi and Jungkook are in the waiting area for the flight back to Seoul... Yoongi looks at his cousin whose busy scrolling on his phone..
"Stalking him again?''
Yoongi asked, as he takes a glimpse on what-
Or whose Jungkook was looking at.. and he's right .. Jungkook was scrolling again at Tae's IG account .. he Just followed Taehyung on IG, and the little one just posted a picture of him with Seokjin and Hoseok eating Lunch with a caption " My Handsome Daddy and Uncle Shine can't live me alone! I'm a big boy!" Jungkook can't help but smiled at the caption, although the picture brought another pain in him.. he tried to stop himself from tearing up..
"He's so cute!"
He said while staring at the picture..
"He's not cute!-
He's handsome!" Yoongi said after staring at him and turning away..
" why are you so annoying!?"
He said while shoving his phone on his baggy pants..
"Because you're looking at that man not at your son! You keep stalking him even if it's hurting you! Narcissist! "

Before Jungkook could even say a word to defend himself they heard the public announcement..
"Attention all the passengers of Flight77B to Seoul....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" LikE I said all the rooms in the Mansions are already occupied .. But Mr. Kim suggested- if you want, instead of renting a place, you can share a room with Taehyung.. or with Hoseok in the guest room at Mr. Kim's floor "

Namjoon said after explaining him the details of his contract which he signed for Five years .. He arrived exactly 9:05, and Namjoon finally breathe..

"Sir, Jeon Jungkook just came in.. in five minutes I will held his interview, do you want to add any details on the contract I made for him"
Namjoon called the CEO as he was told..

"No, it's Good, go ahead with the interview - oh.. Lawyer Kim .."
"Yes Sir?"
" I want him to stay at my flat . It's either at  Taehyung's Bedroom..
Or with Hoseok in the guest room "

"I just need to sent my cousin at the airport tomorrow, before I.. you know I 'll better stay with my son, that's more like it. "

Namjoon nods that's exactly how they are expecting it..
"But I don't want to disturb his privacy by any chance.. so if I had no other choice than with Hoseok, I'll better find a cheaper place to stay."

And that's the plan B, Namjoon almost assured it with the CEO.
" If you're here to be with your son-"

But the least they expect is how the Jeon Jungkook they knew on the previous night would never be the same Jeon Jungkook who decided to stay ONLY for his son sake..

" I'm not staying in the Place with Hoseok and Seokjin - I mean with Mr.Kim. I maybe signed a contract in your company but I'm still a freelance, I don't need to work full time.. staying with my company's CEO would gave me a hard time.. and the way that Jung Hoseok talked to me last night, I don't think staying in the Mansion with them is a good choice.. besides I can visit my son on my free days. I actually planning to ask at least two days or the weekends to be with him. At least to spend some special time with Taehyung as he grew up.. he may not be Jeon in the name, because I know I can never win that against Mr.Kim.. but I want to make my son feel that he will always be my little Jeon and I will always be his Father in the blood.. in my heart and in whatever I do, he will always comes first"

Namjoon becomes speachless as Jungkook relayed his little plan for his son, he stared at the younger while he seriously speaking about his rights as a father.. the way he knows he will never win a fight against Kim Seokjin in the Court, which money and connection matters.. But he will not gave up the fight to be his son in his own way of fighting.. in the fight he will surely win in the end.

Namjoon tried to read him . But the younger wasn't showing any emotions at the moment.. all he can see is the determination and will on whatever it is that he's planning.

" Okay choosing a better place to stay is really matters and it's up to you, anyways.. regarding the visitation of your child, I suggest you to file a motion for the rights to visit the child.. it might give you the secondary physical custody concerning Taehyung, where in you can spend time with him in weekends and holidays.. it will be understandable for you that Mr. Kim has all the right to have the primary physical custody of your child as he was legally adopted by him"

Jungkook nods! That's how Jisoo made everything complicated for him.. and now he had to shoulder the consequences.

"I know and I understand.. like I said all I'm asking is a special time with my son, and I don't think we still have to talk about it in court.. my savings is  running out. I have not been employed for quite sometimes.. tsk! I'm nothing against the man! That was bullshit! "

Jungkook was unaware of his mood change but Namjoon does as he keeps on watching him..

" 10% of the the full contract amount will be sent in your account as soon as you signed the papers.. by this time the financial department are already working on a transfer of your initial payment from KDC "

Jungkook smirked realizing how the Seokjin he used to get crazy with in Seoul was way way far from the Kim Seokjin here.. the CEO of the most prominent Korean Company base in France..

"This how his money works!"
Jungkook muttered sarcastically