18

The house was a real mess!
Everything was scattered here and there and almost in every corner was a bottle of wine .. whiskey.. or soju.. or beer

Jimin sighed .
It's been two months since Jisoo's death..
It's been two months since his best friend started getting drank.. he stay in the house almost the whole day for months..
Jimin came there often than he came home at night or early in the morning..
To the point that IU almost ditching him out of their house.. and just live with his best friend..

The last time he came in..
He found Jungkook almost sank at the the bathtub.. good thing Min Yoongi, Jk's cousin also came in..

"There you are! "
Jimin heard from behind.. when he turn  around, again it was Yoongi cleaning the mess..
"At least someone will give me a hand! This is fucked up! Damn!"
Jimin starts picking up those trash around them putting it on the trash bag Yoongi was holding..

"Where is the fucker?"

Yoongi sighed before turning at the kitchen
Jimin followed his gaze.. there he is! the drankard!
Sleeping at the kitchen's table ..

"I've already cleaned those empty beers he drunk. This poor guy really needs help!"
Yoongi said, proceeding on what he's doing..

"If that's happen to me .. I don't think I can also survive it!.. did you spent the night here?"
Jimin asked him , seeing Yoongi on his shorts and Jersey..

"Yeah.. actually I moved yesterday, I'm a little worried of those things he might do when he's alone.. "

"Well, that's a good choice bro! At least now I can take a break from him for a while! IU has been nagging me everytime I'm not coming home to comfort this brat!"-

"Hey ! Why are you so noisy! Can you just both leave me alone?? Give me some space okay!!"
Both of them was taken a back when the younger pulled up from lying on the table ..
The fucker stand up and walked swaying upstairs
"Whoahhh!!! Look at that! What a great way to say .. hey dude ! Thanks for being here! For cleaning up my mess huh! Fuck you bro!''
Jimin can't believe him!
"That fucker! If I can kill him -
I really will!"

"Anyways.. how about his son.. and that..
Seokjin guy whose the reason of all this mess, did you talk about that?"
Jimin asked.. Yoongi set aside the trash bag..

"I got the plain ticket.. I'm going with him at Paris. Hopefully, that would help, you know.. the man wasn't just an ordinary man. But because we're talking about his son, Jungkook wouldn't care at all. After his marriage was become a mess and his son was taken away from him.. the devil leave him shattered into pieces.. he's now a living dead. Let's just see what the future is up for him"

Jimin smirked at his friend..
"And your joining the mess"
Both of them laughed..

"Yeah! What should I do?I have no choice. You and I are all he's got. Or  should you come with him and leave your wife and your kids?-"
Jimin shaking his head while getting the mop to clean the floor
"No!no! Of course not! I can stay behind him but not like you.. I'm a family man dude! I can't do that!"

Yoongi opened the fridge to get them a bottles of water, he gave one to Jimin
"Yes, that's what I'm saying.. all he can count on was me.. would I pity my self now? You know the man has all the power, he can just easily pay and  get us killed.. or he just can point a gun on us and shoot it without even blinking!"

"Don't worry, I'll fix everything for the two of you.. you can count on me to mourn for you"

"No thanks!"

***

Jungkook played the recordings once again.. for the ninth time.. he kept playing and playing it, watching how Jisoo took care of her pregnancy.. every check ups.. when she had the heart beat checks of her baby.. Seokjin was also always in the scene.
When Jisoo had her ultrasound.. Jungkook watched how Seokjin smiles brightly seeing the fetus moving inside Jisoo's womb..
And when Jisoo gave birth to his baby Seokjin, was the first one who touched and carried his son..

Jisoo recorded everything...

To his baptism..
To 1st birthday..2nd..3rd..and so forth

Even the day after they met at the museum..

Jisoo was recording the painting, Jungkook sent her..

It was the little prince painting Jungkook made ..

" even though you don't know about our little Prince .. you still came up with this beautiful Masterpiece Honey, I was so happy knowing that it was you who paint it..'

Her cam averts to the little one whose sleeping soundly in the crib..

"Honey, he's our baby.. his name is Taehyung Kim -Jeon.. he's yours.. he's ours honey.. I know someday you will meet him.. Hyung will take care of him for us.. Seokjin hyung.. He had to take full responsibility of our son, because I can't do it.. I'm sorry, I wasn't ready for any of this, but I told hyung that I wanted to keep him.. and he said we're keeping the baby and he will take care of him.. "