R&K: First Connection

The stars shone brightly outside in the night sky as Ryan waited with his high school friends who started the countdown to midnight. 

Where the fuck was Brian, Kyle, Andy and Josh? For fuck sake. Ryan cursed under his breath but a massive grin appeared on his face within a second as one of the football players with a big dick handed him a beer with a wink. 

He was definitely getting laid tonight. 

"Five!"

He looked around to see Brian, Andy and Josh running towards the group, waiting near their house, with bottles of Vodka they had stolen. 

"Wait for us fuckers!" Brian growled to everyone who slowed the countdown. 

It was definitely midnight. 

"Where the fuck is Kyle? He better not he fucking his girl." Ryan sighed, shaking his head as the boys clapped him on his back, holding a shot glass to him and pouring him a vodka shot. 

Ryan grinned as Brian chuckled. "He's on his way. You know how Bella likes to be fucked." Lifting the shot glass to his lips, he gulped it down. 

The burning sensation lasted barely a second as he lifted the shot glass up into the air. "Lake house!" 

He just wanted to see everyone naked. 

"I'm here!" Kyle chuckled, an arm around the beautiful Bella who wore a sexiest bikini. 

Ryan stared at Kyle. At the tall best friend who was too hot for their group at times.

 Mate! Kaiden growled in his mind. 

Bella?! Ryan was dumbfounded. He liked dicks not vaginas. You can't be serious?  He breathed in Kyle's clean fucking woodsy scent that he constantly used like an addict. Every part of Ryan came alive and his cock wanted attention. 

He fixed his pants as Kyle watched him. 

Mate! Mate! Mate! Kaiden growled at his mate, whipping his tail left and right as Ryan stared at Kyle. 

Bella pulled away from Kyle and instantly wrapped her arms around Ryan tightly. "Happy birthday!" 

Ryan snapped out of the gaze as Kyoe clenched his fists beside him, breaking his eye contact with Ryan and talking to the boys. "Is everything okay, babe?" Bella questioned. 

He looked down at Kyle's girlfriend. The only girl who sometimes hung around with them and wasn't disgusted with their actions or their constant talk of sex because she was wild herself. The reason why Kyle dated her. He forced the smile on his face, glancing at his mate once before looking down at his girlfriend. 

"I'm fine babe-" He grinned at her as she let him go. "How about you guys go to the lake house? I'm going to meet my mum quickly."He said, taking a few steps away from them. 

"We can meet mama as well." Andy spoke, shrugging his shoulders, glancing at the girl he was planning to hook up with later. "Or yeah, actually we'll meet him there." Andy clapped him on the back again before jogging off to join the group of boys and girls who Ryan was friends with. Too many. 

"See you later." Bella grinned, pulling on Kyle's hand. "I left your present with your mom." She waved before walking with everyone else, leaving Ryan standing there. 

That's our mate! Kaiden growled, prowling in his mind. 

Not the time and place to make me cry. He muttered in return watching Kyle walk away without looking back at him. Letting out a loud groan, he stared at the sky.