R&K: Goodbyes Hurt

A few months later. (Last chapter I can post before the second book. Once the second book is completed, I'll work on the next few chapters in Ryan and Kyle's story and then add them to book two.)

"Ryan." Brian sighed, taking the vodka shot out of his hand. "You've had enough to end your fucking life. Stop it."

Ryan snarled at him. "Leave me the fuck alone." He grabbed the vodka shot and gulped it down, not feeling any of the burn since the last fifty shots he had taken. Was it fifty or fifteen? Or five? He didn't care, all he knew was he was completely and utterly drunk.

The music was too loud at the party where everyone had come for a reunion at one of the old high schoolers houses.

"You're being a prick."Brian muttered and walked away, not wanting to deal with him.

Ryan laughed, heading to the makeshift dance floor and dancing to We Found Love by Rihanna. He moved his hands around, moving his hips and body with his old friends.

Come home. Kyle's voice spoke to him through his mind.

"No." Ryan muttered, moving away from the dance floor as sadness seeped into his heart. "I don't like you anymore." He pouted as he pressed his forehead against the wall and sighed.

Ryan, answer me.

I don't like you anymore. Ryan answered him, the pout on his face.

Kyle seemed to sigh. Come home. I made you dinner.

Is that your way of apologising? Ryan questioned as he felt a hand on his back. He turned to look at Adrian who was grinning at him.

You didn't use your safe word. Kyle sighed.

Cookies.

"Hey babe." Adrian wrapped his arms around him before letting him go. "I haven't seen you in a while."

Ryan chuckled, grinning at him. "You've been fucking around, haven't you?"

Adrian laughed.

Ryan.

I thought by saying fuck and no would make you stop.

Kyle growled. Don't give me that bullshit. I pulled out of you the first time, don't you remember? Then you wanted more. Get your ass fucking home.

Fuck off. Ryan rolled his eyes, as he felt Adrian's hands on his hips, swaying him side to side. Ryan grinned.

Don't give me that bullshit. Home now.

Every part of him wanted to leave, the part that had turned into a worthless hoe and loved it when he made him beg, wanted to come home and run into his arms but Ryan shook his head, moving closer to Adrian, needing to feel something softer.

He blocked Kyle from his mind.

Kyle had fucked up. Sex was mindblowing, out of this world and crazy, I need more type of sex which went on for hours and hours, leaving them both exhausted. Ryan was madly and crazily in love with Kyle and he knew the feeling was mutual. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and he knew it was the right thing to do by asking Kyle to just be himself.

Bella was a fucking wake up call for them both and after that one night when Ryan had knelt in front of Kyle who had fucked him roughly, not a single care that he would get hurt, Ryan was sore. He hadn't been able to get out of bed and he loved it.

It had been great until yesterday. He had come back angry because a few rogue wolves had gotten away from him and Elias, and Ryan had stupidly let him do whatever the hell he wanted. Kyle had pushed the limit, to the point where Ryan's arms were tied behind his back, on his knees, sucking his cock and choking on it, but Kyle didn't let him orgasm. Ryan didn't give a fuck. But that had been enough for Kyle to punish him. His punishment hadn't been terrible compared to what he had gone through with him before but yesterday hadn't been a good day.