Chapter Twenty One

Her mind was a filthy filthy place as she stared at Elias. He was laying on the bed besides her and all she wanted to do was get under the covers and have a lovely breakfast. 

They had come home yesterday after she had nearly burned him alive. Every step seemed like torture and all Myra wanted to do was jump him, but there was fear inside of her. She was afraid she would burn him if the pleasure got too intense for her. 

Pleasure that Elias had given her. She was so close yet so far from having fun because she didn't want to burn. 

He turned around in the bed besides her, the duvet falling from his shoulders to his hips. Giving her a chance to stare. His golden skin was soft as she reached out to touch him. He hummed as she ran her hands over his shoulder. 

Something had awoken inside of her,  wanting to find a release that only Elias could give her. She needed to control the flames. He let out a noise that sounded like a moan as her hands ran over his back. 

Myra didn't wait. Didn't care as her heart beated faster the more she touched him. She felt her pussy flutter, wanting something to release the tension she was feeling. She moved closer to him, leaning down and placed a kiss on his back. 

Myra climbed on top of his back, sitting on his ass as he chuckled. She ran her hands down his back and Elias let of a sigh of relief. 

One second she was on top of him, and the next second he spun her around, climbing on top of her. She grinned up at him as he spread her thighs apart, a smirk on his lips. 

"Try not to burn me." He said and she nodded, her nod a little too eager as he moved back a little, closer to her thighs. She watched and helped him remove her soft black shorts, leaving her completely bare for him. 

His eyes darkened as he stared up at her. "I notice." It was all he said before he spread her thighs out and leaned down closed to where she wanted him. 

He noticed her not wearing any panties. 

She felt his tongue first and her hands fisted on the duvet, as she tried to close her thighs. His hands spreaded them out, his tongue doing magic she could never possess. He flickered his tongue against her, fast, as she trembled on her bed. 

"Please." She moaned, feeling the knots in her stomach form. He moaned against her, the sound vibrating through her as she pushed her hips up, wanting him to go deeper. He obeyed. 

She felt his fingers run over her folds, rubbing against her. Myra let out a loud moan as he inserted a finger inside of her. 

The flames raged to flow out of her, to burn everything as his tongue took her to another world where she had no magic and nothing would ever stop them. 

She breathed out, feeling the edge closer than ever, yet so far as the flames danced higher. 

"You're burning. Control it." He pulled his tongue away from her, his finger still moving inside of her. Faster, making her open her mouth. "Ahh." She moaned, as he pushed another finger inside of her slowly. The discomfort was there yet she enjoyed the pain, as he moved both his fingers inside of her. 

So fast and hitting that spot inside of her that she didn't know was possible. He watched her quivering on the bed, her fisted hands pulling on the duvet as she came closer to her release. So fast. 

Elias moved over her, his fingers still inside of her as he leaned down and kissed her. She grabbed a hold of his face, pulling him closer as she moaned into his mouth,not able to stop moving herself against his fingers.