Chapter Eight

Someone was watching her. Myra could feel eyes on her body but she groaned as she pulled the duvet up and covered her face. 

"Not now, Liv." She mumbled under her breath without opening her eyes. 

Myra was extremely tired. They had come home last night with no trouble, though Ryan had stayed alert every second they were up in the mountains. They had come home and she had shifted and fallen tiredly into Ryan's arms. The boys had laughed at her and Elias had picked her up and taken her to her room. Myra didn't remember anything else after that. 

"You slept through breakfast." Liv chuckled and Myra felt the bed dip on the other side as she sat on it. "Aunt Mary said you'll have to eat outside now. It's 11 in the morning. I want to spend the day with you so wake up." Liv demanded. 

"No." Myra mumbled as she stuffed her face into the pillow. 

Myra shivered as Liv pulled the duvet off her body and threw it on the floor. "Liv." Myra groaned as she tried to open her eyes. 

Her body was tired. She didn't even know if she could walk as she sat up in bed. She glanced at Liv as she pushed her hair back. Liv was wearing a beautiful blue summer dress that brought out her blue eyes. Her blonde hair was in a high bun on her hair with some curls framing her face. Liv was truly beautiful. 

"I don't have any more of my old clothes to give you so I got this." She unzipped the white bag she had around her shoulder and pulled out a card. "I got this off Elias. He said we can spend as much as we want and I'm not giving up on this opportunity so get your ass out of bed." Liv grinned at her. 

"Can I sleep for one more hour?" Myra poured as she rubbed her face with her hands. She pushed her hair out of her face as Liv shook her head. 

"No. I want to go to Julie's store and she closes at two." Liv grinned at her widely. "Go shower. You stink." She pushed her. Myra rolled her eyes as she climbed out of the bed. "There's a yellow dress in your closet as well." Liv told her. 

"I don't have any clean underwear." Myra said to her and Liv smirked. 

"I guess it's time to wear nothing."She sighed dramatically as Myra walked into the closet and pulled the yellow dress off the rack. It was identical to Liv's dress but just yellow with white flowers. "Poor Elias when he finds out his mate is walking with no panties and bra." 

Myra walked out of the closet to see Liv do a dramatic fall onto the bed. 

"Shut up." Myra said to her with a smile on her face as she headed to the bathroom. 

"Make sure you shave down there. It might be your chance to get laid if your dress flows up with the wind!" Liv called out to her. Slamming the bathroom door was the response she got. 

You're happy today. I can feel it. Luna said to her in her mind as Myra hung the hanger on the door hook. 

She walked to the shower and turned it on, letting it warm up slowly as she stripped out of the pyjamas. 

She was happy. She wanted to meet Ryan and the others later but she needed to shower first. Myra stepped into the shower and she closed the glass door behind herself. The warm water hit her face as he tilted it up. Myra sighed as water travelled down her back, soaking all her hair and her body. 

She would buy everything she could and then she would ask Liv if she could show her places that needed employees. Myra wanted to work so she could pay with her own money. That was the first step in becoming independent. She squirted shampoo on her hands as she wondered if they were going to the human mall today. Myra rubbed the shampoo in her hair as she took a step back from the water. Chills ran up her body as the cold air nipped at her skin. She stood under the water again and closed her eyes as the shampoo ran down her body.