Chapter Five

Myra had never been kissed before. 

It felt like someone had set fireworks off inside of her as he cupped her neck and pulled her closer to himself. It was purely animalistic the way she was feeling as she wrapped her arms around him. The kiss was fast and full of anger that she had no idea where it came from. 

Elias pulled her closer, one hand on her cheek and the other around the back of her neck as he tilted her face up. She could feel his anger and passion through the kiss as he pulled on her bottom lip. A sound passed her lips and he smiled against her. 

Myra was burning from within, wanting to explode into flames as he pulled her closer. Something was definitely wrong with her as her body warmed up. Elias's hands travelled down and she wanted him to go further and further and to never stop. 

He pulled away and she looked up at him. 

"Your eyes.." he frowned at her as she looked up at breathlessly. He blinked a couple of times and shook his head at himself. 

"One day you will be the death of me." He whispered to her. 

Instantly the rage disappeared inside of her. Myra blinked a couple of times. She had just kissed him when she said she didn't want to be with him. 

Elias tilted her face up again and leaned down to kiss her but Myra pulled away from him. 

"I can't." She shook her head at him. 

He stared at her with disbelief. "Of course you can't. I'm the fucking bad guy." He shook his head. 

She watched him walk away. Myra rubbed her face. 

What are you doing? Luna asked her confused. 

I have no idea. She sighed. 

She didn't know what came over her,if it was jealousy or anger or nothing at all. 

Myra let out a sigh as she looked around her. She was alone while everyone was eating inside. She couldn't eat, that burning feeling inside of her was rising slowly and slowly. 

What's wrong with me? She questioned Luna. 

I don't know. Luna answered her. 

Myra walked towards the pack house again. Did she want to go inside when everyone would stare at her? No. She turned away from the pack house and walked to the fighting area. It was a huge circle, just outside the pack house. A four foot wall circled around it, giving it its privacy yet the cool air would satisfy the fighters.  She pushed past the black gate and walked inside. Myra closed the gate behind her and sat down against the wall. She rubbed her face hard. 

What was she doing here? Myra had no idea what to do in life. She had been destined to marry Alpha Jackson and she could feel the connection with him deep inside of her. Myra had pushed the connection deep inside of her, blocking the mindlink she shared with him. She was to marry him and she did that, but what did her life want her to do now? 

Myra thought about how she had planned her life from such a young age. She had left Alpha Jackson, did it mean she could go back to her plan? 

Travel the world, make friends and to live her life. Myra wanted to do it, but there was a big part of her that was afraid. They would take her away and put her back in her nightmare of a life. Here, here she was protected by her soulmate. She knew deep down Elias would never let anyone hurt her. 

"I'm sorry." She heard his voice above the wall she was sat against. Myra tilted her head up to see him leaned on the wall and staring at her, covering her from the sun that was starting to shine brightly. "I shouldn't have walked away." Elias said to her.