Chapter Twelve

Myra didn't know how long they had laid in her bed but they had fallen asleep. She opened her eyes as she heard a knock on the door. 

"You decent?" Ryan's voice was quiet as he questioned. 

Elias sat up as she did. Myra pulled the duvet over her legs as Elias climbed out of the bed and pulled open the curtains. The sun was glaring down on her as Elias called Ryan inside. 

He walked inside, dark circles under his eyes as he nodded at Elias. "Beta Zac is looking for you." Ryan told him and Elias nodded. 

He turned to look at Myra who stared at him. "Meet me later?" He asked and she nodded at him softly as she pushed her dried her hair over her shoulder. Elias walked out of the room as Ryan walked towards her. He sat down on the bed and sighed. 

"I've got no energy in me to even question why he was here." Ryan mumbled. Myra moved towards him and wrapped her arms around him from the back. "The whole house is really quiet without her." His voice was soft as he held onto her arms. "I don't even know what to do now." He sighed. 

Aunt Mary was part of everyone's life. In such a short time, she had become part of Myra's life. Myra would greet her in the mornings always, and sometimes she would sit besides her, asking her how her day had been yesterday. She couldn't stomach the thought of going into the dining room to find it empty. 

"My last conversation with her was about uncle Drew. She said she was tired in this world and wanted to go back to her soulmate. I know she didn't put up a fight when the wolves got her. I just knew it." He muttered to himself as she rested her head against his shoulder. "I was supposed to come and get you for the funeral." He sighed as he rested his head against hers. "Can we get drunk after this?" He mumbled and she smiled softly and nodded. 

"I think that's perfect." She said pulling away from him. Myra climbed out of the bed and headed towards her closet. 

"I'm not even going to question why you're half naked. Is the bnd clean?" Ryan asked her and she smiled nodding at him. Ryan fell back on the bed and sighed. 

Myra walked into her closet and pulled a simple black flowing dress with a high neckline but sleeveless. She opened one of the draws and pulled a her black panties out. Myra quickly got changed, not wearing a bra with the dress. She brushed out her hair and pulled it up into a high bun as she headed towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Once she was done, she dries her face with the towel and walked out of the bathroom to see Ryan holding a pair of black flats. He placed them on the ground and she wore them. 

"Let's go. I've got about ten liters of tears in me." He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and guided her out of the room. The house was silent as they walked downstairs to see her friends waiting besides the door. They waved at her silently and started heading out the door. 

Just thought I should point it out to you that Kyle and I completed the mating bond. We fucked last night and now he's not talking to me. Ryan blurted out in her mind. She was frozen for a second but he didn't let her stop walking as they followed the boys. 

Why is he not talking to you? Myra asked him as her gaze ran around the groups heading deeper into the forest. She followed the boys.

Emotions were high last night. It just happened and now he's ignoring me. Ryan explained to her as Myra noticed people stopping. She nodded at Ryan as theh walked through the forest to a huge clearing. She could see endless gravestones over Brian's shoulders. Myra glanced at Elias who was standing in front of everyone at a grave they had dug. A coffin was placed inside and dirt was around it. 

Elias's voice was low but everyone heard him. "Her wish had always been to be buried next to Uncle Drew." He started to say as he turned around and looked at his pack. "Aunt Mary was the sunshine of this family. She was there for everyone and treated everyone with kindness. I promise you all on Aunt Mary's grave, that I will find whoever initiated the attack, and I will bring their heads to my territory. I give you my word." He vowed to everyone and the pack erupted in cheers and growls.