Chapter Twenty Three

Myra felt the warmth of the sun on her body and she groaned as she turned around in the bed. She rubbed her eyes, barely opening them to see Elias sleeping on the bed, asleep as if he hadn't moved an inch. 

They had swam in the water for a while, having too much fun rather than teaching her how to swim. Myra didn't care, she was just happy that her fear of the lake,of the ocean was gone. All because of the man besides her. 

They had come home, hours later with the moon and stars stilling shining in the night. Myra had taken one look at her room before she had been pushed against the door and taken in the hallway, for anyone to come and see them. 

It thrilled her as she enjoyed him in the hallway, as he had muted her moan with his lips and just as she was about to come, Elias had walked her into the room and laid her on the bed gently. 

He had made love to her. Repeatedly making her scream in pleasure. 

It had hardly been two hours since they had slept but Myra felt wide awake, as she sat up on bed slowly. Her body was sore, from the different angles Elias had taken her from in one night. She loved it and had nearly passed out from how many times she had orgasmed. 

The forced bond she had with Jackson had disappeared last night when she had whispered I love you in the middle of an orgasm to Elias. She had felt the force bond snap into a thousand pieces and she wanted Elias all over again. They couldn't get enough of each other. 

Myra stood up from the bed, her legs aching as her stomach burned. He had tilted her legs up near her shoulders and Myra had been surprised she was that flexible. Not really. She could feel the little pain on her stomach today as she walked towards the bathroom, picking up her clothes from the floor and throwing them in the laundry basket. 

She had been thoroughly fucked last night and she needed a warm bath. Myra walked into the bathroom, pulling her hair up and into a bun that didn't stay in place. 

"Morning." She heard his voice and all she wanted to do was climb on top of him and never let him out of the room. 

Myra didn't turn around as she turned the faucet to the hot water in the bathtub. She pushed the drainblocker on the hole for the tub to fill up. 

"Morning." She answered him, as she felt his hands wrap around her from behind. She felt his hardness against her body, and she tried, really tried not to concentrate on it. 

His hand came up and cupped her breasts, as she saw him in the mirror in front of her. Elias kissed her neck as she rested her head against his shoulder, feeling the flames inside of her igniting up. "Did I hurt you?" He murmured in her ear, kissing her mark as she felt one of his hands travel down south. 

"No." She breathed out as he cupped her down below. Myra pressed a hand against his, pushing him to touch her, to fingerfuck her like he had done during the night. 

Elias pushed a finger against her folds,trailing it through the wetness that formed. She was ready for him to take her like he wished. He pulled away, leaving her wanting so much more. 

Myra opened her eyes, staring at him through the mirror. "Why did you stop?" She asked him, confused. 

Elias chuckled. "Have your bath and let me make you dirty once again. I'll be waiting for you. I don't plan on letting you leave this room so I think the bath would be a waste of time.." He drawled out the words in a low voice  and Myra watched him being the biggest tease and walking out of the room. 

She could live without sex. It was possible. 

Myra climbed into the bathtub, not caring if the door was wide open and he could see. Elias was welcomed to join any time.